What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leon Bott

White Poiner

Coach
Very fast, Good runner.

Prob a crap defender.. and sh*t under the highball..which is fixable.

Will let in a few.. and score more.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We have paid f**k all for him.

The same people giving him a premature caning look to be the same people who gave it to Kearney and Thommo.

Unhappy players don't perform.

Now he's happy!

samshark

Juniors
What about Matt Utai and Matt sing. They do alright for short arses. Tell me you wouldnt like them in the sharks backline.

Frenzy. said:
We have paid f**k all for him.

The same people giving him a premature caning look to be the same people who gave it to Kearney and Thommo.

Unhappy players don't perform.

Now he's happy!

Exactly Frenz.

He was just trying to mirror Happy Wayne.

And add El Masri to the short list.

shaggs

Coach
Just to let you all know, Leon Bott didn't stay in Brisbane. He will start on the wing in PL today against the Bunnies at Redfern Oval, with Brown most likely to drop to the bench.

As for the 18th man, i think it would be highly unlikely to see Villa go to Brisbane tonight. I dont know if you could get two games out of him in one weekend. With Mapp injured i think Harlen will go up.

Special K

Coach
Wouldn't Neilson move into the centres, Lovegrove back to lock and Bob to the bench? Or does the club have its heart set on Lovegrove out wide?

shaggs

Coach
Seems like they do. I think its where he should be anyway. When Brown comes off thebench that is what may happen. Take off a front rower, push up a backrower, lovegrove to lock and neilsen into the centres. Was Kerr named in the centres this week, like the last few weeks. Even though he got named in 3 or 4 he has played on the wing.

Since 73

First Grade
samshark:

What about Matt Utai and Matt sing. They do alright for short arses.

Allan Langer coped alright for a pygmy as well.
It isn't the size of the dog in the fight that matters - it's the size of the rolling stone that gathers no rocks to throw at glass houses.
Or something like that.

Better off saving opinions, and criticisms til we've seen how the bloke goes in the BWB.

sharkadelic

Juniors
carcharias said:
Isn't he the camera man dude that came out of obscurity to play for the Broncos?

If so ...no thanks

We play out of the shire ...we have a long history of glamorous looking centres.

I still maintain that Scott Minto IS Wayne Bennett. :D

Lmao at the CAmry remark btw Carch. Quality.

Latest posts