What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Catalans jersey

Big Bunny

Juniors
Looks good.

ISCHomeKit2006.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't mind their current one either, to be honest. Red and yellow just don't get thrown together often enough :p

t-ba

Post Whore
yakstorm said:
I love it, its 10000x better than their current one:

7-09-2005-415.jpg

Unfortunately for Jones, He was never once able to match it with Armstrong in the Mountains during his celebrated career...

Big Bunny

Juniors
Yep, both jerseys looked ok by me in colours, but the problem was that you just can't wear that kind of cut in public without carrying a helmet under your arm and pretending you're a courier on your break.

yakstorm

First Grade
Big Bunny said:
Yep, both jerseys looked ok by me in colours, but the problem was that you just can't wear that kind of cut in public without carrying a helmet under your arm and pretending you're a courier on your break.

It was more the tacky patches for sponsors that got me. I have no problem with sponsors on jerseys, but when it looks like you got attacked by a group of kids with lots of stickers, I think it devalues it a lot.

That said, the tour-de-france look isn't really anyones prefered choice in jersey design.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Well no I didn't like F1 driver look either. Maybe there should be a rule where only 60 year old former front rowers can pick jersey designs. We'd have nothing but quality then.

TownMarra

Juniors
I think the New Jersey is quality, good match of colours...great! I have 2 UTC jerseys at the moment, more of supports jersey though, ive got two, one for myself the other i got was the only one the guy had left, its a size XL with number 9 on the back with 'Bertheneze ' on shoulders! If anyone is interested in purchasing it off me (xl one) ill be more than happy to send you a photo's of it! It is the tight fitting type.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Both jerseys look alright as long as they aren't so bloody tight as the one Stacey Jones is wearing they will be ok I guess,

Big Bunny

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
Sorry if this has been asked, but does this club have anything to do with Catalan people?

The club is playing in Catalan colours, it's based in a Catalan city, the people who will be attending games consider themselves Catalan before French.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Thanks.
I never really thought their was a great deal of Catalans in France, rather Basque people in southern France..

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
The shirt looks OK but the only problem is that it's made by ISC, short for:

Its
Shite
Crap

They are improving James. Do think Classic's polyester stuff is better quality tho.

Why cant NRL clubs get Canterbury on board again? They are excellent.

Latest posts