What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Less games at Henson 2006?

koslecki

Juniors
the hostility is ther mate cos your aint listening. ALL jets home games WILL be played at Henson Park regardless of where the Roosters are playing. I think aussie stardium only want 2 games on there for home games anyway (its happened in the past). Thats part of the 5 year deal

ALL home games at henson park,
No change to name and colours and jersey
Roosters have the right to have final say on coaching and training staff

Thats what jeffles is trying to get accross i think?

Jeffles

Bench
Im listening but the answer is still not forthcoming,,,,a few teams have a joint home ground,,,,yes??????????

Not this team

such hostility??? usually mean something?

Just frustration when people don't listen. But I do welcome you to the forums. Hope you stick around. It's not always this hectic but we're a good bunch.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Thank you jeffles and I hope I dont seem argumentitive or to bigger pain in the ar*e :) as that is not the intention at all,,,open discussion will see us strong enough to take on any comers!!!! I have been a supporter since 1973 and I can say there has never been another team in the race,,,,its the Jets or nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffles

Bench
newtownbluebags said:
Thank you jeffles and I hope I dont seem argumentitive or to bigger pain in the ar*e :) as that is not the intention at all,,,open discussion will see us strong enough to take on any comers!!!! I have been a supporter since 1973 and I can say there has never been another team in the race,,,,its the Jets or nothing!!!!!!!!!!

I understand - football is much more important than life or death.

1973 - our moderator started following the Jets in that year! I wasn't born for another 9 years.

koslecki

Juniors
snap out of it you too. it was much more interesting when newtownbluebags wasnt listening and jeffles was being defensive!!!!!!!!!!!!

haho

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Yeah koslecki, better the biff!!!!....speakin of,,when is reg reagan coming to henson,,,last I heard he said it was on the agenda????,,,,considering he likes to pass himself off these days as a newtown jets legend!!!!!!!!!! we should get some airtime out of him at least,,,,onwards you mighty jets.......

not keen on doug said:
but if easts aer the big boss on teh deal wont they wont more games at sfs to keep there fans happy ? make sence for them to look after there own back yard before the jets

This fan that supports BOTH clubs would be very happy if Newtown played ouit of Henson Park on saturdays and the Roosters on at the SFS whenever.

HPH then to Henson Park for the footy is exactly what footy is about. Somethings you should never change just to appease a small section. It might appease some Roosters fans but what aboput the Newtown supporters and the people thta have gone to Henson and helped keep the club afloat when no one else cared for em. They deserve every game they can get at Henson.

Jeffles

Bench
Long time no see SR.

Newtown fans and non-Jets fans alike have a fondness for Henson Park. I do too. My dream house is the yellow terrace in Woodland St (halfway between the ground and the pub).

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey that merchandise voucher rather than the selected T shirt is a great idea Jeffles, for the season tickets.

Jeffles said:
Long time no see SR.

Newtown fans and non-Jets fans alike have a fondness for Henson Park. I do too. My dream house is the yellow terrace in Woodland St (halfway between the ground and the pub).

Change of jobs. Out of the Govt sector so no more net during the day.