What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me say something here ...dont delete !!

Aries

Bench
So, you agree you lost that arguement do you OVP?

now your twisting it around... :p

Squirm all you like vasso butt!!

If you want to discuss the Sharks, go to the Sharks forum... you will be dissapointed though... anything you can say, I probably have already :D

OVP

Coach
Aries said:
So, you agree you lost that arguement do you OVP?

now your twisting it around... :p

Squirm all you like vasso butt!!

If you want to discuss the Sharks, go to the Sharks forum... you will be dissapointed though... anything you can say, I probably have already :D

que ?

:lol: i dont lose arguments sunshine ;-)

Your club and Penrith WERE the real traitors ,,, NOT Brad Fittler !!

OVP

Coach
Razor said:
Ultima said:
as far as most fans still there were concerned he was playing for the wrong team....

However that said I still don't agree with the booing...

Scott Sattler started his career at the Roosters, so if Penrith think the Roosters shouldn't have taken Fittler, why is it okay for them to take Sattler? (Even though he had stints at the GC and Crushers in between)

And Fittler said in 1999, that he'd have stayed with Penrith had they signed with the ARL, so they only have themselves to blame.

Thank you Razor ... at least you know right from wrong :) :p

Aries

Bench
Razor said:
Aries said:
Freddy. And like I said, he left the west and took the money at Bondi... that you can not deny no matter how you try to twist it, attack me or the Penrith supporters... some players stay for life at a club for reasons other than money... even Ricketson has at your own club ;-)

Fittler didn't leave Penrith because of the money. He left because they were traitors against the game.

And Penrith can hardly talk considering the number of players they've snagged from rival clubs - Sattler, Girdler, Priddis, Ross, Galuavao, Whatuira, Campbell , Lang.

LOL, now that is the funniest and most ridiculous post I think I have ever read... get the "razor" out and use it on yourself mate... :p

Satts, an ex unwanted Gold Coaster,
Girdler has been there for 11 years and played junior footy against Freddy
the Kiwis were unwanted also
Preston, well dont even start me on that one...ask CA what he thought of him.
Lang left because the Sharks didn't want him...
Pridis, I don't know and like wise Ross...

add to this
John Lang. He left because he had been there long enough, or was he pushed?

Like to re-state anything Dickhead!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Razor said:
Ultima said:
as far as most fans still there were concerned he was playing for the wrong team....

Scott Sattler started his career at the Roosters, so if Penrith think the Roosters shouldn't have taken Fittler, why is it okay for them to take Sattler? (Even though he had stints at the GC and Crushers in between)

And Fittler said in 1999, that he'd have stayed with Penrith had they signed with the ARL, so they only have themselves to blame.
Yes Razor you absolute numbskull, they have realised now that without paying Fittler a million dollars a year for 5 years it has taken them one year longer to win the premiership.
& witch club is sitting pretty, Salary cap wise for next year?
Not your club, thats for sure!!

OVP

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Razor said:
Ultima said:

Yes Razor you absolute numbskull, they have realised now that without paying Fittler a million dollars a year for 5 years it has taken them one year longer to win the premiership.
& witch club is sitting pretty, Salary cap wise for next year?
Not your club, thats for sure!!

ACTION STATIONS !!! ACTION STATIONS !!

genius of the year award pending ... :lol:

Seriously, go get a coach who isnt dead set against life itself ... it might help losers !! :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
OVP !!! What another brain dead.
Can't see it can you?!
Hey, when your team fails miserably & keeps losing Gf after GF(Have u guys lost as many as the Saints yet?) always resort to personal insults.
Your making my night even sweeter.
Especially seeing I agree with you on Anderson.

What sounds do geese make?

Aries

Bench
FACT
Penrith won the chooks didn't... :lol: :lol: :lol:

that should wipe some of the smug look off goose gould anyway, along with the rest of the "sore losers" here ;-)

OVP

Coach
Your original post (Fittler being paid a million dollars a year) insinuated that we were Salary Cap cheats ... ho hum zzzzzzzzz.

What do you expect as the reply ?

OH and btw Aries, im quite sure i realise who won tonight ... the first sentence in this thread even congratulated them !!

Nothing has changed, except for a few smartarse shark supporters maybe ... and f**k knows why they think they are so smart :roll:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Fact
ian Schubert Roosters supporter = Salary cap auditor

Fact
Ricky Stuart
Same year he left Dogs to join Roosters, Dogs get disqualified.

Fact
Can any one make sense of the Rorters player payments?

Fact
Sponsors = Mortgage lenders, Development companies, & media giants

How long will this post stay up & I won't hold it against you guys. We all understand the power of the Rorters.

Razor

Coach
Aries said:

add to this

Girdler - Joined Penrith in 1993 from Illawarra because he was offered more money (only 3 years earlier than Fittler - use the greed argument on Fittler use it on Girdler) - Illawarra still wanted to keep him
Priddis - Left Canberra for Brisbane because Brisbane offered him more; left Brisbane for Penrith because Penrith offered him more (use the greed argument on Fittler, use it on Priddis) - Both clubs still wanted to keep him
Ross - Left Dragons end of 2002 because Penrith offered him more money (use the greed argument on Fittler, use it on Ross) - Dragons wanted to keep him

Yes the 2 Kiwis weren't wanted by their clubs
Campbell & Lang likewise, but the other 3, yes.

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
Aries said:

add to this

Girdler - Joined Penrith in 1993 from Illawarra because he was offered more money (only 3 years earlier than Fittler - use the greed argument on Fittler use it on Girdler) - Illawarra still wanted to keep him
Priddis - Left Canberra for Brisbane because Brisbane offered him more; left Brisbane for Penrith because Penrith offered him more (use the greed argument on Fittler, use it on Priddis) - Both clubs still wanted to keep him
Ross - Left Dragons end of 2002 because Penrith offered him more money (use the greed argument on Fittler, use it on Ross) - Dragons wanted to keep him

Yes the 2 Kiwis weren't wanted by their clubs
Campbell & Lang likewise, but the other 3, yes.

On Priddis he left the Raiders because Woolford was the first choice hooker and he wanted a start, he left the Broncos because of the cap, they couldn't afford to pay him any where near what he was worth, so didn't offer him much of a contract. So he left.

dimitri

First Grade
who cares if he was booed or not

johnny howard was also booed yet nobody has made a post about that

penrith were too good

Aries

Bench
How many of them got $800k a year like Freddy got in the SL war?

I'm not making excuses, I'm just telling you WHY the crowd booed him...

Don't blame me, blame Freddy for taking the money, or Poltis for giving it to him!

Now, get over the fact that you LOST the 2003 premiership to a team that was a WAY outsider and you were red hot favorites. You have 5-6 months to swallow some pride and get over it ;-)

see you in 2004

btw, I doubt you would have won last year if Goose Gould and Tricky Ricky didn't have a big cry about the Dominant Tackle rule they had introduced ... the crazy thing is that Goose has a whinge about it in the papers a few weeks ago??!! weird...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
& Priddis will now take his rightful role of Australian hooker because between him & the next(Buderus) best there is abslolute daylight.
He is absolutely brilliant, possibly the best hooker, pivot ever.
& I say that sitting next to & agreeing with one of Australias best ever.

Frenzy

Juniors
OVP said:
Razor said:

No he doesn't. Sattler started at the Gold Coast in 1992. Played one year for the Roosters in 1994.

Razor

Coach
Frenzy said:
OVP said:
Razor said:

No he doesn't. Sattler started at the Gold Coast in 1992. Played one year for the Roosters in 1994.

So he did. He left the Gold Coast to go the Easts, then to the Crushers, then back to the Gold Coast.

I'm not a Roosters supporter, so it's not my job to know that. I'm glad Penrith won tonight (apart from the money I lost backing the Roosters), but it's a bit of a joke for Penrith fans to get angry at Fittler for leaving the club, when they've signed so many themselves.

AdamH

Juniors
Fittler was loyal to the ARL and NOT to Penrith. Right or wrong that's why our supporters booed. To many of our supporters he's a traitor. Of course to others he's still a legend.

P.S. I didn't boo him.

Aries

Bench
.."signed so many themselves"

You quoted plenty, yet even I let you off with the 3 you worked it back to and agreed with... Thats 3 decent players they signed!! How dare they hey :?

I actually don't know why they Penrith Crowd booed Freddy... I guessed (with common sense)...

Frenzy

Juniors
Razor said:
So he did. He left the Gold Coast to go the Easts, then to the Crushers, then back to the Gold Coast.

I'm not a Roosters supporter, so it's not my job to know that. I'm glad Penrith won tonight (apart from the money I lost backing the Roosters), but it's a bit of a joke for Penrith fans to get angry at Fittler for leaving the club, when they've signed so many themselves.

Well that's what "fans" do. I heard plenty of Roosters fans booing the Warriors last year and no one was crying foul then.

It's also a bit hard on Penrith fans. There were 81,000 people there. I doubt half of those were genuine Penrith fans. Take out the 1,000 Roosters fans and that leaves plenty of Penrith "fan for a day" types at the ground who would of joined in all the rollicking good fun.

Freddie has had his days in the sun, this wasn't one of them and I'm sure the least of his worries was getting booed - doubt he even heard it.