What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let referees use performance enhancing drugs!

sharko

Juniors
I believe the big problem with referees today is that they are quite unfit as opposed to the athletes they are controlling.

This comes about due to the use of interchange and a bit more discipline with ball there are less stoppages in the game, we will end up having to interchange referees.

An alternative could be to allow referees to use anabolic steroids, elephant juice, blood doping, speed, cocaine and ice..this may allow them to keep up with the players for the full 80 minutes.

The downsides maybe their decisions may be quite erratic and not based on fact or logic (that appears to be happening in many games anyway) and they may die or become vegetables (which may arouse some mixed feelings for some posters on this site).

The standard of refereeing has dropped most definitely so radical measures may have to adopted!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I agreed until I saw speed, cocaine and ice.

DeeJ

Bench
Yeah maybe those recreational drugs could be used post match to deal with the pressure of the media.

lol steve clark on coke god help the player that pisses him off

i'd love to see wayne bennett dump some pills before a post match interview

Azkatro

First Grade
I think Tim Mander used to be on something. He would called held faster than the time it took for the light to travel from the players in question to his eyes.

*Paul*

Juniors
Simpler way to improve the refereeing standards, just pick random noddies from Internet forums to do the job.

effnic

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Bennett on cones, that would be funny.
Imagine his post game interview, it would be that depressing to watch the suicide rate would climb rapidly.

C.P

Juniors
Some of the video refs seem to already be on some pretty heavy mind altering drugs....

spider

Coach
An alternative could be to allow referees to use anabolic steroids, elephant juice, blood doping, speed, cocaine and ice..this may allow them to keep up with the players for the full 80 minutes
absolutely

forget about second and third man in when a stink breaks out - let the ref start throwing them in roid rage

bulldog

Bench
:lol:

Top thread, I used to think "what drug is this bloke on" after some bizzarre decisions, now I'll be thinking "what drugs should we get this bloke on"

Latest posts