What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's abuse the people that made themselves unavailable

Moffo

Referee
I know that Simpson has

which other 'professionals' aren't going to play because they are soft?

kimmorley?

Kiwi

First Grade
Stevens..."I can't play because I've retired"

and

Michael Witt..."I can't play because I suck"

MrSharky

Juniors
Noddy has several family commitments, including his bro's wedding...

He is right in choosing family before footy...

icon6.gif

MrSharky

Juniors
Kiwi said:
Stevens..."I can't play because I've retired"

Stevo's knees are in terrible condition... and are not suitable for another 6 weeks if footy after a long season...

His condition, should it get worse, will be very bad when he's older...

icon6.gif

Kiwi

First Grade
MrSharky said:
Noddy has several family commitments, including his bro's wedding...

He is right in choosing family before footy...

icon6.gif

Thats no excuse...statistically it'll probably end in divorce anyway so he should tour

jed

First Grade
Moffo said:
I know that Simpson has

which other 'professionals' aren't going to play because they are soft?

kimmorley?

Yeah, Kimmorley, because let's face it, we need another halfback in the squad :p

sunny

No way Kimmorley should be in the side whether he wants to go or not! Same with Simpson.

Big Pete

Referee
Luke Bailey - I'm better than Webcke, hit harder, play harder and look at my stats, I cleaned up in Origin. Yet when it comes to my country ummm ow my ear...sorry guys I can't go, let that nuffie Ryan take my place for me.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
thuganomics said:
Havn't seen too many Knights games this year? Or even any of the Origin games?

ive only seen the first 14 odd knights games. what happend in the rest.

aqua_duck

Coach
no.5_luke covell said:
ive only seen the first 14 odd knights games. what happend in the rest.
I'm sure you woulda seen a certain game where they smacked cronulla at EAS, regardless simpson was awesome all year, he made origin side froma team that hadn't won a single game and his form understandably got better after joey came back.

ozboy

Juniors
What a stupid thread.

With your reasoning Shane Webcke is the biggest coward of all time for skipping the 2001 Ashes series and is a wimp for retiring from the International game because he has a degenerating knee which could limit the length of his career remaining.

Big Pete

Referee
ozboy said:
What a stupid thread.

With your reasoning Shane Webcke is the biggest coward of all time for skipping the 2001 Ashes series and is a wimp for retiring from the International game because he has a degenerating knee which could limit the length of his career remaining.

That was when no one knew what could happen and terrorists threats were high. Also Webcke has a serious problem with his knees, while someone who has an ear infection can't even play one game for his country.

ozboy

Juniors
Big Pete said:
That was when no one knew what could happen and terrorists threats were high. Also Webcke has a serious problem with his knees, while someone who has an ear infection can't even play one game for his country.

He can not play 4 games due to the fact that he has an ear problem which will most probably lead to deafness in later age unless fixed up.

As for the terrorist attacks, it could be agued that it is even more dangerous now with the recent London and Bali bombings.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to bag Nathan Hindmarsh and Benji Marshall.

What terrible players! Fancy getting injured! How could they be so selfish!

Scorpio30

Bench
nospam49™ said:
I'd just like to take this opportunity to bag Nathan Hindmarsh and Benji Marshall.

What terrible players! Fancy getting injured! How could they be so selfish!

I know! How Marshall was able to see out a full season and even play in a Grand Final We can only guess.