What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all cheer the Tigers home against Titans

sharko

Juniors
I thought the Tigers should have beaten Parra last week, was one of the toughest and best games of the year, unfortunately for them the refs were backing Parra and gave them a leg up at every opportunity, 13 blokes cannot beat 14.

Injuries have hurt the Tigers but they have some steel and with the Tits into the semis already I am thinking they may try and save themslves, tanking maybe.

Parra Guru

Coach
I thought the Tigers should have beaten Parra last week, was one of the toughest and best games of the year, unfortunately for them the refs were backing Parra and gave them a leg up at every opportunity, 13 blokes cannot beat 14.

Injuries have hurt the Tigers but they have some steel and with the Tits into the semis already I am thinking they may try and save themslves, tanking maybe.

lol

bartman

Immortal
Titans win would see the Eels unable to be ousted from the 8 (barring some bizarre mathematical slim possibility that has something to do with a 79 point turnaround next weekend by the Panthers).

Come on the Titans :clap: :clap:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Come on everyone, lets get on the Titans bandwagon this weekend.

TITANS *CLAP CLAP CLAP* TITANS

Do the traditional owners of your colours proud Gold Coast.

Big Pete

Referee
Too many ex-Broncos in the Titans to go against them.

Not to mention, it's almost near impossible to boo Campbell.

natheel

Coach
this is what i want as a top 8 no particular order just teams i think would put forward a bloody good finals football!!!

Dragons
Bulldogs
Titans
Storm
Eels
Broncos
Tigers
Manly

STG-Dragon

Juniors

Whats doing with sharks fans going for the tigers this year???

I think and hope we can do it.

If we weren't struck with injuries, losing 2 wingers in 25mins, we'd have gone real close to beating the Eels, actually, I think we would've.

The Eels are much greater competition than the Titans I'd say, and the Tigers, even undermanned can still pull it off.

super_coach

First Grade
The titians have snuck under the radar this year and are a lot better side than people give them credit. In saying that the tiger last week went four trys a piece against a red hot eels side and dint have any luck with injuries and a couple of forward pass calls.

I just think maybe the tigers played their Grandfinal last week and maybe will have trouble getting the intensity levels up again this season. They will be in the mix but I just think the injury curse will kill them again and the class of Scot Prince will not help

Eddie.

Bench
Today marks 4 seasons in a row Tim Shees has failed to guide them into the finals.

It also marks 12 of the last 13 seasons his teams have missed the finals..

For those at Skilled Park, please stand and clap as he leaves the arena at fulltime.

Titans by 4.

munge

Juniors
I understand the original post but theres no way that 4 teams vying for the finals will cheer ona side who can oust them.

For Rugby League, a Tigers win today is the best thing..... which would set up a huge Friday Night clash vs Cantebury next week with Bulldogs always drawing big crowds, and Tigers playing in a must win to make semis. + it adds more to the last weekend of league.

Latest posts