What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets appreciate Hagan for what he did achieve, not what he didn't

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When i heard the news i was worried about you Swifty, hopefully someone stays with you through this tough time..........

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wish him all the best, I can understand how much pressure he was under.

The good thing was he got us so close to a Grand Final when no expected us to in 2007. We so close to beating Melbourne, I cant imagine how we wouldve played against Manly.

After beating the Bulldogs it didnt matter how much further we could go, that was a great moment and I enjoyed it.

I just hope the new coach, (hopefully Anderson) is more strict on the players and gets them back into fitness.

Strangenuts

Juniors
There were some great moments to remember in 07, the win over the Dogs was fantastic as was the win over the Broncs. Cherish those memories.

salvy71

Juniors
Well it's been 20 years and we have won f**k all, Hagan was there for two. Go figure. Be sympathetic to the man. You ravenous eels fans have obviously lead him to have personal problems. I hope you lay in bed at night and can fall asleep knowing that you have shattered another mans heart.

In other news, I think we should sign Matthew Elliot.

I'll sleep like a log thank you very much ......I don't think Hagan will be too devastated ........what's he earnt over the last 8 years from coaching ? 2 or 2.5 million bucks perhaps ? Poor bugger ........

Swiftstylez

Bench
When i heard the news i was worried about you Swifty, hopefully someone stays with you through this tough time..........
Thank you mate

I'll sleep like a log thank you very much ......I don't think Hagan will be too devastated ........what's he earnt over the last 8 years from coaching ? 2 or 2.5 million bucks perhaps ? Poor bugger ........

Mate, he has coached a team to a premiership, something no Parramatta coach of the last 20 years can lay claim to. I think he has done alright.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thank you mate

Mate, he has coached a team to a premiership, something no Parramatta coach of the last 20 years can lay claim to. I think he has done alright.

He also coached a side to a wooden spoon, something no Parramatta coach of the last 20 years can claim too.

Latest posts