What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's be Frank about Gus

Hawkins

Juniors
I remember at the time Gus said he wasn't trying to poach Ivan, never heard of him Gus would wobble. And I'm thinking why lie about something so obvious. Now I see it was because Brisbane had grown tired of Wayne and Gus was poaching him instead.

I think the story actually vindicates Gus mostly and just makes the board look a bit foolish.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
I remember at the time Gus said he wasn't trying to poach Ivan, never heard of him Gus would wobble. And I'm thinking why lie about something so obvious. Now I see it was because Brisbane had grown tired of Wayne and Gus was poaching him instead.

I think the story actually vindicates Gus mostly and just makes the board look a bit foolish.

Hence the power struggle in the background.
The stories of the last 24 hours favour Gould not Ivan or Dave O'Neil.
It was Dave O'Neil's decision to recommend the appointment of Ivan not me I wanted Bennett.
Don't blame me for our performances of late my role has been watered down.
This could get even messier.

darkbloom

Juniors
Hence the power struggle in the background.
The stories of the last 24 hours favour Gould not Ivan or Dave O'Neil.
It was Dave O'Neil's decision to recommend the appointment of Ivan not me I wanted Bennett.
Don't blame me for our performances of late my role has been watered down.
This could get even messier.
Spot on Tronald - there has been big problems in the camp but now the lines are drawn publicly.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hey Alice - Hindy111 has been coming into our forum for years. Never once has he said one bad thing about our club. IMO he is always welcome here.
Agreed. He might have differing opinions quiet often. But he's not a troll looking to be a dick about things.

He's genuine with his posts.

age.s

First Grade
Agreed. He might have differing opinions quiet often. But he's not a troll looking to be a dick about things.

He's genuine with his posts.

I don't understand how anyone can follow more than one club. There's Penrith, then there's clubs that I range from being indifferent to having pure hatred for.

But hey, each to their own.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy doesn't bother me either.

I like Penrith. They are my 2nd side being not far from where I grew up. I followed Eels after my dad. I never followed footy untill I was about 8 and so only seen Panthers win grand finals and not the eels.

As a club Penrith have done well of late. These 5yrs contracts however are ridiculous. And with some of the young guys getting their pay days depth is now tested. Gould is to blame for these lengthy deals.

But now Ivan's back I reckon it will be the death of The Duke. Ivan's a little sly and a bit of a fox. Too smart for the old Duke and mark my words it will be the death of the Duke.
The Duke will be gone within 24mths.

The Realist

Juniors
PISS OFF. Go back to your own backyard. And take all those freshly collected wooden spoons with you too.

Hindy11 you have got to know that Alice does not like anyone who disagrees with her! That fact you support Parra is an excuse to vent her general footy frustration solely at you. I for one like you here, you provide a balanced 'outsiders' perspective though one could argue you know more about the Panthers than most actual fans.

murraymob

Coach
Alice hindy is ok Sure his views may not agree with us But they are always respectively put forward. Our forums should always be open to all. Some like Ryno push the boundaries but they get holidays when that happens