What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets clear Gallen & get Tupou. Now!!!

D

Deleted member 10972

f**k OFF YOU BLOODY SCAVENGERS! You guys have a quality backrow but you still want to scab Tupou, when our club needs him more then ever. Farkin' hell.

beekershark

Bench
I hear what you're saying Reefy, but you are seriously under-estimating gallens worth to the club.

If Gallen is released, it will take much more than ricky stuart to get results and have a viable squad in the next 4 years.

Forget the tid bit in the moles column a few weeks back that was leaked, falesely by a very bitter ( and terribly under-performaing "scout" ), Gallen is very much the heart and soul of the joint.

spider

Coach
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
f**k OFF YOU BLOODY SCAVENGERS! You guys have a quality backrow but you still want to scab Tupou, when our club needs him more then ever. Farkin' hell.

:lol: :lol:

Beekershark said:
Forget the tid bit in the moles column a few weeks back that was leaked, falesely by a very bitter ( and terribly under-performaing "scout" ), Gallen is very much the heart and soul of the joint.

One has too look at his turn around post Origin though. What happened???

He changed and it was evident there was a mental element effecting his game.

Fix that - and hopefully he returns to the way he was.

Thomo.

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
I reckon he is the man. Stick loves him too.
les hope the clubs come to an agrreement for this year & not make us all wait for another year for it to happen.

great words reefy:p

Poor old LFNU. It's okay when the Rorters are raiding clubs but when it happens to the Bondi Boys they don't like it.

Why don't you bring up some local juniors? :sarcasm:

Inferno

Coach
Sheros los Deros said:
Topuo is an impact player, who occassionally throws flashy offloads.

Personally I'd prefer to keep Gallen, more of an all round game.

I wouldn't say occasioanlly Sheros, he was second in the NRL throwing offloads only behind Sonny Bill.

D

Deleted member 10972

Coastal Shark said:
Poor old LFNU. It's okay when the Rorters are raiding clubs but when it happens to the Bondi Boys they don't like it.

Why don't you bring up some local juniors? :sarcasm:

Bar Ashley Harrison, all the players we have signed in the past two season have been rejects. Anasta, Tonga & Myles unwanted by Dogs, Hall unwanted by Souffs, Edmondson a UK reject, Mellars a Newtown reject, Nutley an ESL old timer, Beattie an old man, & now Chris Walker is in the equation. Unwanted by everyone. George Ndaira? Dragons released him. John Williams? Traded for Michael Lett.

Old arguments are useless. You might as well still hold a grudge against Warriors for beating you in the Semi's a few years back, or against the team that beat you in the last GF you contested. Roosters don't 'rort' anymore, & Tupou is our best player. Not dissing the Sharkies club, dissing Ricky for going out in sour grapes. When Gus left, he didn't ship players off with him. I don't see Elliot doing it either. Raper's not. So why does Ricky have to chuck a Bozo Fulton on everyone & rort the ranks of the club that he couldn't bring to victory when the chips were down?

D

Deleted member 10972

Tamazoid said:
The Chooks complaining about other clubs poaching their players. :lol:

That's karma

Stereotyping at its finest. The team that had an extended period of success MUST be rorting the cap. Who were the only players who can be considered 'poached' i.e. were not unwanted by their clubs. Hmm. Harrison. Monaghan. That's where it ends. Cayless was a nobody before he came to us, so was Fitzgibbon, Wing, Hodges. Walker was out in the cold. None of youse can EVER back up your 'rorting' arguments. But i guess Sharks never rorted the cap, & have yet to be accused. I wonder why. Maybe because they havn't had a 5 year period in which they appeared in 4 grand finals. Dogs rorted BAD in 2002 & got caught, but they aren't 'rorters' in your eyes.

Jeez structure your arguments at least.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Bar Ashley Harrison, all the players we have signed in the past two season have been rejects. Anasta, Tonga & Myles unwanted by Dogs, Hall unwanted by Souffs, Edmondson a UK reject, Mellars a Newtown reject, Nutley an ESL old timer, Beattie an old man, & now Chris Walker is in the equation. Unwanted by everyone. George Ndaira? Dragons released him. John Williams? Traded for Michael Lett.

Old arguments are useless. You might as well still hold a grudge against Warriors for beating you in the Semi's a few years back, or against the team that beat you in the last GF you contested. Roosters don't 'rort' anymore, & Tupou is our best player. Not dissing the Sharkies club, dissing Ricky for going out in sour grapes. When Gus left, he didn't ship players off with him. I don't see Elliot doing it either. Raper's not. So why does Ricky have to chuck a Bozo Fulton on everyone & rort the ranks of the club that he couldn't bring to victory when the chips were down?

Ahh..... where the fugg is Roper going to take anyone to? Parkes Spacemen?

Why wouldn't Ricky Stuart have any sour grapes anyway. Shouldn't of been sacked and as far as I am concerned if he brought players to the Roosters in the first place he can ask them to go with him. Tupou would be one such player wouldn't he?

tye

Juniors
So far he hasn't taken one player to the sharks, so stop carrying on like a big sheila.

D

Deleted member 10972

All this hearsay has to be coming from somewhere.

PJ

First Grade
Didn't Gus take Freddy and SIng when he left Penrith for the Roosters?

As for Anasta and Myles being unwanted shows how out of touch with reality you are.

D

Deleted member 10972

Mate i'm NOT out of touch. I'm talking about their OWN clubs. Not other clubs. Bulldogs came to a point where they had to choose 2 out of 3 players, & Anasta was the one that missed out. Big deal. Only other club to put in a substantial offer to him was Souths, but he didn't want to jump on to that dead end. Myles was never going to stay with the Bulldogs either, cap forced him out. It's just the fact that Roosters have a habit of putting in bigger offers than necessary, which in the end disadvantages themselves, because they are basically ripping themselves off.

Simply put, i have nothing against the Sharks, & will continue to have nothing against them, as long as you keep your hands off Tupou.

PJ

First Grade
Simply put, i have nothing against the Sharks, & will continue to have nothing against them, as long as you keep your hands off Tupou.

Well gee, if it means upsetting you then we'd be mad to chase a quality player who has a good relationship with our coach.

D

Deleted member 10972

LOL the sarcasm in that statement was mindblowing.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Frenzy. said:

Take it easy there Frenz!

Group 11 is a tough footy division. The Spacemen may have missed the finals in 06 but I have it under good authority that Coach Aron Milans job is safe.

Plus they haven't had good surf up Parkes way for a long, long time.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Manfred Moore said:
Frenzy. said:

Take it easy there Frenz!

Group 11 is a tough footy division. The Spacemen may have missed the finals in 06 but I have it under good authority that Coach Aron Milans job is safe.

Plus they haven't had good surf up Parkes way for a long, long time.

No offence meant there Manfred and if Aron Milan is there the chances of George Roper getting the gig are nada.

Arin has a brain and I don't think George has munch happening up top.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Mate i'm NOT out of touch. I'm talking about their OWN clubs. Not other clubs. Bulldogs came to a point where they had to choose 2 out of 3 players, & Anasta was the one that missed out. Big deal. Only other club to put in a substantial offer to him was Souths, but he didn't want to jump on to that dead end. Myles was never going to stay with the Bulldogs either, cap forced him out. It's just the fact that Roosters have a habit of putting in bigger offers than necessary, which in the end disadvantages themselves, because they are basically ripping themselves off.

Are you ignoring me LFNU? :lol:

Who brought Tupou to the Roosters? He's a Newcastle junior. What makes you think you have more rights to him?

He won't want to stay long at the Roosters playing Andoball and getting smashed on the line regularly.

Latest posts