What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets compare, shall we ?

ozbash

Referee
Cedric Jackson is the key. If he stays, very likely.

Corey Webster is going to be a very good replacement when Ceddy does get the NBA call.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I don't think Jackson will make the NBA, a couple of parts of his game missing

To get the 4 they are going to need Abercrombie to find his old ways on the offensive end, he has been very ordinary this season. CJ could play until he is 50 and still offer something

One Warrior

Bench
Fantastic result by the Breakers, very nerve racking at the end, I was pacing my lounge room in the final minute or so which seemed to last forever.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Fantastic result by the Breakers, very nerve racking at the end, I was pacing my lounge room in the final minute or so which seemed to last forever.

Lol so it wasn't just me then, apart from it being the final few mins for me

The coverage was outstanding as well, commentary good and I really enjoyed watching that halftime story on the 1993 Finals as well

ozbash

Referee
I don't think Jackson will make the NBA, a couple of parts of his game missing

To get the 4 they are going to need Abercrombie to find his old ways on the offensive end, he has been very ordinary this season. CJ could play until he is 50 and still offer something

yea, agree about Abercrombie but I thought CJ was hot and cold this year.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The thing with CJ is that you can throw him on when the team is in trouble, and he gets the job done, especially in the big games

Like the 3rd quarter of game 2 v Kings, he went bang bang bang and it was game over. Even last night he came on and broke the game open with 2 big 3s, ice cold in the big situations too, like with those free throws at the end

The real unsung man on that side is Corletto, he is a top player

Shit I miss attending basketball live these days !!

ozbash

Referee
Shit I miss attending basketball live these days !!

yes, its a great night out. I enjoy the North Shore Events Centre, you are up pretty close compared to Vector..

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
yes, its a great night out. I enjoy the North Shore Events Centre, you are up pretty close compared to Vector..

Used to go to all the Canterbury Rams games but they are long gone now. Got lucky last year, we were playing cricket at the club nationals up in Auckland last year and we all went to game 1 of the finals that went into overtime, was a great night

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Well looks like Cedric has a few offers for summer camp, with the Heat and Knicks so top of the line teams as well

Still don't think he will get there but it's a great opportunity. If that doesn't work for him there is talk of the Breakers offering a multi year deal and making him a kiwi

On a side note, the V8s at Puke today, sometimes sport can toss up some great moments and none will be better this year than seeing Jason Richards old car and team take away the trophy named in his honour

ozbash

Referee
On a side note, the V8s at Puke today, sometimes sport can toss up some great moments and none will be better this year than seeing Jason Richards old car and team take away the trophy named in his honour

yep, that was special..

Rich102

Staff member
Comparing teams:
The Breakers are special - you never hear about the directors, rarely from the CEO and the players are keen and give their all.
The Warriors ........

Comparing teams:
The Breakers are special - you never hear about the directors, rarely from the CEO and the players are keen and give their all.
The Warriors ........

Good post Rich I share all your sentiments here.

Breakers are just an awesome team period, the unison with each other is unmatched.

I would even go as far as they are the best franchise out of New Zealand in all codes, still after 3 championships they are humble and play for each other 100%

I could only imagine what the Warriors will be like if they clicked the same way

Latest posts