1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Lets get on with it

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Mickyd39, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Mickyd39

Mickyd39 Juniors

I must say i was not happy with what has been happening at our club in the last 48 hours.

What has happened in the last 48 hours goes with being a Parra supporter. There have been rocky times before this and i'm sure there will be more rocky times in the future when i don't agree with what the board has done or are doing.

Whats done is done. Lets gon on with it.

After cooling off and thinking about what has happened, i still love this club and i'm excited about next year, whatever happens.

I thought about not renewing my membership but i could just not bring myself to stop supporting the team i have followed for over 30 years.

Lets get behind Kearney, make him feel welcome and hopefully he can turn around our team's form.

I would like to apologise to anyone if i offended them with my rants last night in certain threads. I was just p*ssed off.

Thats is my little rant. Hopefully i didn't bore you.

PARRA FOR LIFE.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

Good to see you've settled down and well said Micky.

Thing is the coaches, management, board and players will always be turning over, here today gone tomorrow, the only constant is the Parramatta Eels identity itself.

Just because you don't like something that's been done is no reason to desert your club. I've been thrown out of AGM's for ranting like a lunatic back in the 80's (just quitely that's where my name comes from lol) and have endured the wilderness years under Fitzy but I have never for one second even contemplated dropping my support for my beloved Eels.

Hang in there Micky, this will pass like all the other crisis we've had for the last 50 years. It drives you crazy but I was born an Eel and I will die an Eel.

3. Stagger eel

Stagger eel Moderator Staff Member

well said and it's no surprise that this thread has been ignored, it's way to positive for this joint.

Parra for life!!!

4. Jake the snake

Jake the snake Coach

Great thread, Can't believe people would ever consider not supporting their club.

We need positive news.

Looking forward to Kearney signing and seeing what his plans are.

5. eels81236

eels81236 Bench

When it's all said and done the joint has been thru worse than this. I'm not saying things are OK and current happenings are acceptable. But things have been worse, at times.

I cant wait to be discussing more pertinant footy issues like the quality of pies at the stadium and whether our lanyard comes with a plastic sleeve.

A dramatic place is Parra Leagues. :roll:

6. Stagger eel

Stagger eel Moderator Staff Member

mind you, there is a club out there who's fans are talking about one of it's own, allegedly assulting his pregnant girlfriend, there's another club who's star player is in court on assult charge and there are a couple of clubs who are under a microscope due to a supposed betting scandal...

we're doing alright just quietly..;-)

7. Kornstar

Kornstar Coach

Wish it was March 2011 :-(

8. Craig Johnston

Craig Johnston First Grade

respect mickey

9. TheRam

TheRam First Grade

Good on ya mate. And just quietly.

I FOR ONE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEW COACH.

10. CrazyEel

CrazyEel Bench

Nice to see we still have at least a few positive supporters left.

11. stiffmeister

stiffmeister Bench

Well said everyone

12. Parra Guru

Parra Guru Coach

I'm feeling pretty down about it at the moment. But soon the membership stuff will be out and I'll feel better :lol:

13. eel01s

eel01s Bench

Great post Micky!

Let's hope that once the footy starts next season, all this crap is well and truly behind us and the Eels are going well!

14. boxhead

boxhead First Grade

Agree with this thread and co!

Parra for life!!

15. ROGUE

ROGUE Juniors

Good on ya mick

16. Delboy

Delboy First Grade

Spot on, too many posters being negative about everything, time to look forward to 2011 and a reinvigorated approach.

17. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

Great thread Mickey :) Onwards and upwards, looking forward to a much improved 2011.

18. Fee

Fee Juniors

I am over the doom and gloom and looking forward to seeing what the new coach has in store for us . Go the mighty Parramatta Eels!!!!:D

19. hasman

hasman Juniors

i agree Stay postive. This Club has Avery Bright Future.

20. Gordy

Gordy Juniors

THIS x 1000 :clap: :cool:

No more - :BDH: ](*,)