What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get the Wembley final live on Australian TV!

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
I would recommend that everyone on this board in Australia email Channel 9 or Foxtel, and demand a live transmission of the Challenge Cup Final game at Wembley on August 25th. It will be kicking off in London at around 2.30 pm which is 11.30pm Saturday night Sydney/Brisbane time, so it will not interfere with any prime time programs. And it will be the perfect end to a Saturday night in eastern Australia.

Second I would recommend that some of you formulate a short simply worded petition, agree together on its wording, and take it to the NRL games for the next two weekends and get thousands of signatures demanding (CH 9/ Foxtel) show the game live, with Foxtel replay on Sunday morning.

Then photocopy the petition and give a copy of it to Voss at Channel 9 and another copy to someone powerful on the NRL show at Foxtel.

axl rose

Bench
AlbertRosenfeld said:
Then photocopy the petition and give a copy of it to Voss at Channel 9 and another copy to someone powerful on the NRL show at Foxtel.

I think you are wasting your time with channel 9, they would never listen. Its been live on fox the last few years, with a replay in the morning as well.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
axl rose said:
I think you are wasting your time with channel 9, they would never listen. Its been live on fox the last few years, with a replay in the morning as well.

Can someone in Sydney call Fox and get confirmation?

it would be a tragedy if come Ausgust 25th we discover that it was not on.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
axl rose said:

It would be a tragedy if come August 25th we discover that it is not on.

hutch

First Grade
AlbertRosenfeld said:

It would be a tragedy if come August 25th we discover that it is not on.

i have emailed but am yet to recieve a response. might give them another one to hurry them up!

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
Actually, I should be clear about this. I am proposing this for you guys in Australia.

Personally, I plan to be at the game at Wembley. I would just like this game to get the coverage in Australia that it deserves.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Got the foxtel guide in front of me, sat 25th august, 11pm-2am challenge cup final LIVE. (Foxsports 3).

Pig Champion

Juniors
Excellent that this year it's got 3 hours.Past year or two , though live it's only got 2 hours, therefore from kick off to fulltime with nothing pre and post match.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Catalans will get flogged, but the main point is they made the final and showed that French RL is back, lets all have a beer and toast the French RL who have come through the dark clouds with enormous and at times despicable treatment to once again, be a force in RL, it can only get better from here.

I am so happy that I'm alive at this time with things like the Internet, without it, I dare say, FFR Xiii would have died.

I love the fact we have people on all different sites putting sh*t on Catalans, these idiots don't realise they are giving this mob good coverage, planet Rugby, USAP, I salute you.:b:

They think it's funny to degrade RL everywhere, but the truth is, if they didn't mention it, half the people who know about them wouldn't have a clue who they are.

Well done fellas, keep it up. :D