What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Go Canberra

B.L.L.G

Retired
Martin Bryant

Oh that's good mate that's real f*cking good.

Walt....Walt old buddy old friend.

You can't be bothered reading my post because it contains too many words for YOUR generation.

Todays people write one word syllables and one word sentences.
It shows your lack of knowledge.

That's the sad thing about todays times.
You've become lazy.

You all have this amazing technoligy but nobodies got sh*t to say.

I hate recieving an E-mail from anybody today because it only consists of "Hey, what's up? Well, i have no news by.

Walt.........You better keep an eye on Mclinden on Saturday night alright?
He bruises easy and he crys when ever he gets belted around the head.

And let me remind you that we literally (Excuse the pun) come up your ass last time we played.
Remember that we nearly beat you with seconds to go down at Bwuce earlier this year?
You guys hit a brick wall that night just like BOOGA'LOO Bugarelli did last year in that semi against the No'Zayland Worriors.

Remember the dumb sh*t knocking on over the try line?
He just, f*cken dropped it for no apparent reason.

Booga'relli cost you last year.

And who's this BIG forward that you've unleashed so late in the season? Number 17 he is Waymouth or something from down south?
Who's he?
If he even thinks about running at BK on Saturday night he'll wind up with that broken shoulder of his resplit in 4 different places.

He'll be wearing one of those Meninga Civerner'recieves'it arm plasts soon.

I think those things are dangerous.

If you watch how Civerner'recieves'it runs with that thing he leads with it and bashes it into the opposition.

I think Alex chain wearns one too and Robbie Kearns.

It's a weapon.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I know you said something bad about me untouchable, but still............that's an awful lot of scrolling that I just don't care to do. So whatever you said I'm sure it was witty, and I hope it makes you feel just that little bit less insecure. Cheers buddy.

antonius

Coach
Walt Flanigan said:
I know you said something bad about me untouchable, but still............that's an awful lot of scrolling that I just don't care to do. So whatever you said I'm sure it was witty, and I hope it makes you feel just that little bit less insecure. Cheers buddy.
He did?? I can't find it.

thickos

First Grade
Feel free to actually make a post about football you goose, rather than wading in here with all your horse shit and supposedly 'witty' remarks. There's funnier things on Al-Jazeera than reading all this nonsense.

But as Walt said, if running around like a psycho with a gas mask makes you feel a tiny bit bigger than the piece of snot that you are, feel free. Just do it somewhere else.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Thickos

Ohhhh....that's not an attitude i can recommend.

You'll have to brighten up your foot work buddy if you're to be part of the BIG picture.

So tell me....Did umm.......arggghhhhh. ...What's his name again.

GREENEYED!

Har Har That's it GREENEYED

Did he lighten up yet?

Has he got over his little tiff?

Let me tell you some thing about Greeneyed.

I use to be buddy buddy with him at the BOXING section of this site right? he'd frig'n chat to me with immense happyness right?

But the other day.......he turned into a completely different person.

I didn't reckonize him.

You know what it is don't you?

He was around his Canberra peers and he had to act all different and dis-associate himself fom me.

I was rather tacken aback by him.

He acted like he didn't know me.

It really upset me that he gave me the cold shoulder.

You can see how he was trying to impress you Raiders right?

Yerrr....I forgive him.

Listen i gotta get going ok?

It's been, educational ok?

Let me know if you want me back for the rest of the year ok?

Make me proud out there tomorrow night Canberra.
You'll do fine.
You'll do us all proud ok?

P.S. don't forget now....it's NOT going to be Bruce Stadium.
Don't forget that.
You'll have to work for your victory this time.
Last time in fact, for this year.
It's all home free after this.
You'll be in penalty heaven in the last 3 games boys.

Chow.

RIP Canberra 1984-2004

woodgers

Bench
Martin Bryant

Oh that's good mate that's real f*cking good.
Give up the game UT. You have been found out. The next question is have you escaped? or are you watching fox from the communal lounge

mike83au

Juniors
I'll keep asking until I get an answer from him... UT, what is the go with the gas mask?

(in one sentence please)

thickos

First Grade
82 and 83 weren't great anyway.... :lol:

Like I said... as funny as the ebola virus.... maybe thats the reason for the gas mask?

Brimmer

Juniors
I'll keep asking until I get an answer from him... UT, what is the go with the gas mask?

(in one sentence please)
[/quote]

I'll second that....

Pehaps your a super hero? Or villain? Or maybe just a simple minority? The war was over 50 years ago my friend.

Just don't type so much! It loses it's point.

jed

First Grade
brett gaddes or David Brent???

I'll give you the hot tip - leave the gas mask on - we don't want you scaring the little kiddies, mentally scarring them for life.

greeneyed

First Grade
I have been brought back to post in the forum due to the gross inaccuracies posted about me in the Knights forum. I expect them to be corrected.

The character of the Knights supporters is fully on display to all... they are obviously pretty disgusting, so it would make much more sense not to engage with this idiot any further.

For the record, I also don't expect to be treated like I am an idiot by the Administration again. Ban me if you like, but I think I was treated with discourtesy by Administration and I think the Administrator concerned should apologise for it.

Raider Azz

Bench
greeneyed, you're a good bloke and have a lot of good stuff to say, but seriously lighten up. It's just a bit of fun mate :) Don't take it personally.

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:
I have been brought back to post in the forum due to the gross inaccuracies posted about me in the Knights forum. I expect them to be corrected.

The character of the Knights supporters is fully on display to all... they are obviously pretty disgusting, so it would make much more sense not to engage with this idiot any further.

For the record, I also don't expect to be treated like I am an idiot by the Administration again. Ban me if you like, but I think I was treated with discourtesy by Administration and I think the Administrator concerned should apologise for it.

Greeneyed - I agree, I think all this crap from UT should have been removed long ago. Same with the rubbish in the Knights forum. You're a top poster here mate and we don't want to see you leave because of this turkey with his very unwitty posts.

antonius

Coach
greeneyed said:

Pftttt I don't believe you, do you take serious pills for breakfast?

Latest posts