What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Go Canberra

woodgers

Bench
Don't worry so much about it Greeneyed. I haven't been to the Knights forum to see any crap written about you so I can't comment. What I can say is don't let it bother you. If someone is old enough to grow a goaty beard and then is still mentally unstable enough to put a picture of himself on the net in a gas mask holding an axe they are deranged anyway. You are better than that so why let him bother you?

He is just a tit who has seen one too many American horror films or Japanese animations. I bet he thinks he is a ninja or something. This guy won't be around long anyway. There are plenty of cults out there looking to recruit nutcases like him.

greeneyed

First Grade
The funny thing is they are over in the Knights forum telling ME to grow up..... :roll:

woodgers

Bench
If we beat them he will look like a goose. Even more so if that is possible. I found it amusing that he gave it to us for losing to Manly last weekend when the Knights have lost twice this season to the Eels and Cowboys.

greeneyed, don't let it bother you mate. This forum wouldn't be the same without you. Who else would post CT articles and WIN news articles? ;-)

I can understand your point but just ignore it, they're just a few tossers with nothing else better to do than make "funny and insulting" posts.

greeneyed

First Grade
Willow said:
greeneyed said:
The funny thing is they are over in the Knights forum telling ME to grow up..... :roll:
:shock: This is a scandal! What's come over them? ;-)

And maybe you could do with a dose of maturity as well Willow. And you could learn some good manners and courtesy and show it to people as well..... ;-)

thickos

First Grade
Nah not true IBG. He hasn't said anything thats not in the continual banter of it all. God I give it to ozbash continually about his lunatic views on the Raiders... just because they're admin doesn't mean they are above criticism.

God bless democracy 8) Pity it gives morons a voice though like UT...

Anonymous

Juniors
greeneyed said:
Willow said:
greeneyed said:

And maybe you could do with a dose of maturity as well Willow. And you could learn some good manners and courtesy and show it to people as well..... ;-)
:lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Willow said:
greeneyed said:
Willow said:
greeneyed said:

:lol: :lol:

So this is the secret to a large post count ;-)

BAY72

Juniors
shouldn't you be washing windows at some traffic lights or something
:lol:
And steal his boyfriends job, I wouldn't think so, he won't be happy if he has to rely on just the dole!

f**king uneducated dribble. it's funny that you write how you talk, spose it must be hard haveing no teeth.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Untouchable, did you like harming small animals as a child? The fact you are a middle aged tart (with receding hairline), and you have to resort to posting utter tripe on the internet to foster your feelings of insecurity says it all. I don't think I've ever met someone so sad that they write a huge story on the internet about a dirty mole that works at their local Franklins (not even Woolies!). The people that find your 'writing' amusing are even worse. The only excuse I can find is that they have recently suffered a lobotomy, and hence are not the full quid, much like your goodself. I think the best advice I can give to you is go stick you head in an oven.