What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets hope the Game Day Entertainment is better this year.......................

Cheergirls are the only game day entertainment I pay any attention to these days. Usually have my radio on

All i can say Ian, is if you pay attention to them, then you must be pretty hard up.

Thought the goats would have been better

Apey

Staff member
U actually watch that garbage?.

They are like 15 and 16 y.o. little girls. 4 many years now ive been lobbying 4 18+ cheer girls, real women, ya know?.

wat

i'm guessing because you're around 40 - 50 you think they're about 16. they are quite obviously over 18.

Jobdog

Live Update Team

They are like 15 and 16 y.o. little girls. 4 many years now ive been lobbying 4 18+ cheer girls, real women, ya know?.
Hey Dawg, I'm almost certain they're all 18+ .... that is unless Big League is lying.

7-11

Juniors

I know three girls that have been Knights cheerleaders, two did it from 18-20 and the other went from 18-22. Can't speak for any of the other girls but if those three are anything to go by i'd say they're all 18+.

ClintDogg

Juniors
Well maybe 1 or 2 of them might be 18y.o. But my point is, we want REAL WOMEN doing the cheergirl stuff, not little kids that have not matured yet. Real boobs, real tans, proper women not little girls with braces and make up caked on trying to be Lady Gaga.

KempoKnight

Juniors
Well maybe 1 or 2 of them might be 18y.o. But my point is, we want REAL WOMEN doing the cheergirl stuff, not little kids that have not matured yet. Real boobs, real tans, proper women not little girls with braces and make up caked on trying to be Lady Gaga.

Seriousely bro, what cheerleaders are you watching?

Latest posts