What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets look at next week

Coop_Sharkie

Juniors
We cannot change what has happened but I think there is only one team that will win in the sharks uniform:
1. Tosh
2. Bott- Tell him hes playing for a contract and give him something to play for.
3.Pom
4.Bails
5.Covell
6.Kearney
7.Dyksey/Noddy- You Choose
8.Villa
9.Kinga
10.Douglas
11.Gallen
12.Thompson
13.Ciraldo

14.Williams
15.Hutch
16.Hilder
17.Harlen/Mapp- Either one

Can someone tell me how Finn the PL hooker is going?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Coop_Sharkie said:
We cannot change what has happened but I think there is only one team that will win in the sharks uniform:
1. Tosh
2. Bott- Tell him hes playing for a contract and give him something to play for.
3.Pom
4.Bails
5.Covell
6.Kearney
7.Dyksey/Noddy- You Choose
8.Villa
9.Kinga
10.Douglas
11.Gallen
12.Thompson
13.Ciraldo

14.Williams
15.Hutch
16.Hilder
17.Harlen/Mapp- Either one

Can someone tell me how Finn the PL hooker is going?

Stuart, is that you?

Don't look back!

Alan Shore

First Grade
You lost all credibility when I got down to seeing Hutch on the bench. This is a pretty futile exercise considering Georgie boy will stick with the same tried and failed formula, but anyway:

1. Laiseni
2. Moke
3. Pomeroy
4. Bailey
5. Covell
6. Kearney
7. Dykes
13. Hilder
12. Williams
11. Gallen
10. Villasanti
9. Finn
8. Timani

14. Douglas
15. Kingston
16. Thompson
17. Lovegrove

Perhaps we should take Bailey out as well and prepare for next year by blooding Nielsen or some other three-quarter.

Coop_Sharkie

Juniors
Well Tamazoid i must agree! Ben Ross would look much better in that side than Hutch but when injuries are the way they are and players like stosic couldnt care about the sharks and to top it all off your Premier League side is getting done by 70 points what are your other options buddy?:sarcasm:

Any news on finn?

Coop

The Popper

Bench
Wot's this love affair with Laiseni. Not worth two bob IMO. Duffed another bomb on the weekend. Like a deer in the headlights. Ended up on the wing with Dashing Darren dashing from FB. :shock: