What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets pay homage *edited*

innsaneink

Referee
macgregor.jpg
MacGregor

[size=-2]MOTTO
MY RACE IS ROYAL

[/size]
[size=-2]The Macgregors were known to be a powerful clan, holding lands in Perthshire and Argyllshire, namely Glenstrae, Glenlochy, Glenlyon and Glengyle. The Campbell Clan relieved the MacGregors of these lands therefore causing them to resort to violence, making them known to be raiders and killers.[/size]

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Mr Illa,
I thank you for pointing out my syntax error. I usually try to withold a high standard of spelling, grammar and sentence structure, however it's difficult not to be dragged down to the levels of the common folk and their abbreviated forms of words which are more consistent with mobile phone text messages, and it seems that I have been of late.

I shall practice the word properly from now on in.

oh-maj....oh-maj.....oh-maj, I think i'm getting it, although I get the strangest feeling I'm talking to some blue haired cartoon character.

Does this mean I can now speak just a little bit more French?

By the way people, Illa is a legend. Don't hate on him or I'll throw bricks at your knees.

Love Mr Unit.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hommage keeps reminding me of frommage, mmmm more french ... mmmmm frommage

hey jed, i was born in aberdeen :O ew maybe we're related

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear Feez,
I have two scottish castles, you can have one.
Merry easter,
madunit

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Dear Maddy

Thanks! You can come over for a slumber party. We can laugh at Paul and wear shoe hats. Please stop peeing on the snow

Love Feez

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
YAY!

will there be pie? mmmmm pie. I like pie. I can bring pie and some dessert stuff, like ice cream.

mmmmmmmmmm food

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yes please bring pie, but remember not to sneeze in it like weeble

i will make fairy bread

we can skip through the gardens going tra-la-la-la-la

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh noes, i seem to have done toilet on the floor. Good thing I have this pie scented cleaner!

Latest posts