What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Play Hardball

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I actually came across to check on the Chricton situation. Also, how you guys feel about Mansour leaving /not leaving. The Laurie thing was an added bonus.

Oh yes Crighton. I've been calling for patience for months but it's getting difficult to do, especially when other clubs are seemingly re-signing players so very easy.

Crighton is tricky, how much is too much for him ? and if we lose him along with Lenui what shape are the reegie boys in to take his place. (of course we don't want to lose either) So hopeful, but finding it hard LOL

Mansour (Sauce) I don't think he did himself any favours by throwing toys out of his cot when told of the club's plans. I think it was pretty immature of him.

I have no idea what happens on that one.

If Tetevano leaves doesn’t that give you guys the extra cash you require? I wouldn’t be too sad to lose Tetevano to free up some money. The Panthers potentially losing Crichton highlights the cost of success (and makes the GF loss more painful) but no player should hold the club to ransom.

There was. The Tigers proposed a Laurie/Cini swap. At the moment the deal doesn't benefit us.
To get it to happen the Tigers will have to offer more money. Or another player.
Thanks. Our desperation for a FB will no doubt result in Laurie’s release, whatever the cost.

Bob

Juniors
There was. The Tigers proposed a Laurie/Cini swap. At the moment the deal doesn't benefit us.
To get it to happen the Tigers will have to offer more money. Or another player.
Tell them to give us Momorovski, then they can have Laurie :D

MugaB

Coach
Tell them to give us Momorovski, then they can have Laurie :D
What for?
Anyways, we cannot waste cap space until the full salary cap is properly sorted, its easy for us to fill the 30 man squad on rookies, just not on established NRL players that will eat into our cap, we need to sort out Leniu/Critta/Yeo/Luai first.
Laurie, and burton can wait

What for?
Anyways, we cannot waste cap space until the full salary cap is properly sorted, its easy for us to fill the 30 man squad on rookies, just not on established NRL players that will eat into our cap, we need to sort out Leniu/Critta/Yeo/Luai first.
Laurie, and burton can wait
We’ll swap you Momirovski for Chricton.