What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lettuce

NPK

Bench
Seriously, why does anyone bother??

It has no taste and next to no nutritional value?! :?

jed

First Grade
you obviously have taken enough notice of it to have bothered creatinjg an entire thread in it's honour

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lettuce, its green, contains a lot of water, which is nutritionally great for you. It accompanies salads very well as its lack of taste means it doesn't ruin the overall flavour of the salad.

Glad to help out.

Don't hesitate to ask another dumb question. :!: :clap:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lettuce and other greens are very good for you

Lettuce is high in vitaman C and anti oxidants

so shutup and eat it or you dont get any desert

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
even mould is good for you, in certain forms. So shut up and eat all your greens, regardless of how old it is.

Alba

Coach
i happen to really like lettuce ... especially in salads with italian dressing on it .. YUM YUM!! *goes to fridge and gets out salad*

Phillips

Referee
i have a joke about Lettuce...

Q: what did the lettuce say when it was in the fridge ??

A: Lettuce out, its cold in here !!! :lol:

#-o

Alba

Coach
Green Guy yes thats the best .. and the other night i had some steak and salad and the steak had mushroom sauce and when the meat was gone and i started eating the salad i dipped the lettuce in the sauce .. YUM *lix lipz* haha!!

Latest posts