What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Hearted look at 2004 - song, movie, tv references

paulquinn49 said:
http://raiders.rleague.com/debate.php

I got no idea what shif happens has done tho. i get to see some reactions but his posts are always gone before i get to read em

What have I done? I just annoy some little boy who was bagging me over there, thinking that I never read it (funny, considering the days I pretty much ran Season '82, I still looked at it on occasions). So I thought I would stir the pot, and boy what a pot it is. There are some of the posters over there from here, Greeneyed, Bay56, azza. All original posters. There are some clowns, ie the one I toy with. That page has no security though, anything you post can, and probably will, be edited. It used to happen to me a lot, hence I stopped posting there. Some people :roll: thought it was funny to call me Gertrudnarawaran.

Freddo

Juniors
Canberra Raiders - Who's Gonna Save Us? "really who is gonna save us"
Michael Weyman - Don't Stop Me Now
Nathan Smith - Dumb Things
Season 04 - Roll On "Will roll on with our heads held high"
Jason Bulgarelli - Stuck In The Middle
Phillip Graham - High Voltage "When hes in the side hes eletric"