What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Hearted look at 2004 - song, movie, tv references

greeneyed said:
I know I am getting ancient... but can we avoid the bad language?

It could be classified as bad language, but that would depend on your perception. Whilst it may seem offensive to yourself, it is a legit song title, a fully released single from an Australian music artist. Considering that many of the frequent posters on this here forum who have differing opinions on the character referenced to the song title, I had assumed that people would take a light-hearted approach to how they would perceive it. I am sorry if it has offended you.

greeneyed

First Grade
It didn't offend me personally, just that I know that there are a wide variety of people who read the forums. Just seems to me we are sliding into resorting to stuff we don't need to.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
greeneyed said:
It didn't offend me personally, just that I know that there are a wide variety of people who read the forums. Just seems to me we are sliding into resorting to stuff we don't need to.

bitchalot.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Jokez greeneyed...just a bit bored tonight haha

Raider_69

Post Whore
Forget about Dre (w) - Raider fans ft. Davico

"Now days drew wants to talk like he got something to say, but nothing comes out when he moves his lips, just statues fist, canberra fans hope they can forget about Drew"

:lol:

greeneyed said:

It's funny, here you are speaking of sliding into stuff we don't need to, but you personally go and write lame attempts of insults on the debate page directed at myself. So your opinion on the levels of behaviour demonstrated on the forum should be taken with a grain of salt. If you had done any research about the musicians who wrote the song, you would realise that in fact they are australia's funniest musicians, whose song lyrics are 99% satire. Offensive? Perhaps, but you haven't seen the video clip to that song now have you? That clip is gold.

greeneyed

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
greeneyed said:

It's funny, here you are speaking of sliding into stuff we don't need to, but you personally go and write lame attempts of insults on the debate page directed at myself. So your opinion on the levels of behaviour demonstrated on the forum should be taken with a grain of salt. If you had done any research about the musicians who wrote the song, you would realise that in fact they are australia's funniest musicians, whose song lyrics are 99% satire. Offensive? Perhaps, but you haven't seen the video clip to that song now have you? That clip is gold.

Mitch - on the contrary, my posts are being changed over there and I have been saying that you are being harshly treated over there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bloody hell. big night last night
acually it was symbolic of season 04

started off alright but as the night wore on i got progressivley worse, bar a few minutes in between were i was able to stand and talk fluently ALA the brisbane game

vodka= bad

greeneyed said:
Mitch - on the contrary, my posts are being changed over there and I have been saying that you are being harshly treated over there.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. The kids over there are an interesting bunch. If it is the case, I apologise.

Bay56

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
greeneyed said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. The kids over there are an interesting bunch. If it is the case, I apologise.

You have been identified as a possible keyboard warrior on the debate page shif ... hand on the bible, how do you plead

Bay56 said:
Schif_Happens said:
greeneyed said:

You have been identified as a possible keyboard warrior on the debate page shif ... hand on the bible, how do you plead

I plead guilty to stirring the teenagers. They are fun because they are such passionate kids :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Schif_Happens said:
I plead guilty to stirring the teenagers. They are fun because they are such passionate kids :lol:

Who are these "teenagers" .... I'm not and I personally know two others who are not. Most of the others seem to be over the teens as well. Who are you referring to ohh wise one.

jed

First Grade
Bay, if you have problems with rival sites, would it be a good idea to take this up on that site, not here?

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
Bay, if you have problems with rival sites, would it be a good idea to take this up on that site, not here?

I dont think the debate page could be considered to be a "rival site". It is in a completely different category to this forum but is a site where one can be very mischievous if one has the knowledge and inclination to do so. I think schif knows exactly what I mean.