What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Likely 2nd v 7th semi at WIN: Stains v Sharks

Alan Shore

First Grade
Having never been to Wollongong as a Victorian resident, what's WIN's capacity out of interest? For some reason I seem to recall an announcement WIN is being upgraded - any truth in this?

Should be a cracker of a game; may the best team win.

Dragons2005

Juniors
who is going to the home semi?
i am going but i am more then likely going alone as we are managing our inlaws motel in wollongong. so my missus will have to mind this place why i goto the game. if i can get a ticket that is.
whats the best way to get a ticket? call tickettek?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Stains??

The only stains are the Cronulla Sharks. That football club is a filthy skidmark on the underpants of Rugby League...

I got my tickets yesterday, I can't wait.

MrSharky

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Stains??

The only stains are the Cronulla Sharks. That football club is a filthy skidmark on the underpants of Rugby League...

I got my tickets yesterday, I can't wait.

says it all...

*waits for response about my location*

:cool:

Lenny_2212

Juniors
look at the ladder. the sharks and manly are the stains of the top 8. 68-6 against pathetic manly and you think you can win it. then you get belted by the wooden spooners, and souths take ya's down. pffft. delay mad monday a week.

i can realisticly see us being in this game......
untill we run onto the field.
you should win by 50. wether you will remains to be seen

Latest posts