What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Likely Maroons team - Sunday Mail

Rastus_in_Melbourne said:
So therefore his eligibility is still up for contention if NSW wanted to play hard.

If thats the case, If Queensland selectors had half a brain they would have consulted NSW about selecting him in the team, in order to lock him up as a queenslander for the rest of his career, as he obviously is going to be a superstar in the future. Im sure NSW would have had no objections considering the abundance of back rowers at their disposal. However now, if the NSW selectors see him next year as a potential superstar, then they may want to play hard and keep him.

The fact is, for this series, he could have been slected to play for queensland and wasn't

lockyno1

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:
The fact is, for this series, he could have been slected to play for queensland and wasn't

Yes, becuase the other options suited the "team" better! :D

So you agree then, his eligibility is still up for grabs.

"If Queensland selectors had half a brain they would have consulted NSW about selecting him in the team, in order to lock him up as a queenslander for the rest of his career"

All I'm saying is I was incorrect in saying he's a Blue.

However at this point I don't think anyone is correct in saying he's a maroon either.

I believe his eligibility still hasn't been dealt with properly by the QRL.

Rastus_in_Melbourne said:
So you agree then, his eligibility is still up for grabs.

"If Queensland selectors had half a brain they would have consulted NSW about selecting him in the team, in order to lock him up as a queenslander for the rest of his career"

All I'm saying is I was incorrect in saying he's a Blue.

However at this point I don't think anyone is correct in saying he's a maroon either.

I believe his eligibility still hasn't been dealt with properly by the QRL.

i agree, and QLD had the perfect opportunity to make him a Queenslander and haven't, and that is poor management by QRL, whether or not they were going to select him.

His selection would have turned Queenslands biggest weakness into a strength

Latest posts