What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lineups - Sharks v Raiders 1730 09.07.11

Cronulla Sharks v Canberra Raiders
Saturday 9 July, kickoff 5.30pm, Toyota Stadium

Sharks: Nathan Gardner, Matthew Wright, Ben Pomeroy, Colin Best, Nathan Stapleton, Wade Graham, Chad Townsend, Kade Snowden, John Morris, Luke Douglas, Jeremy Smith, Jason Bukuya, Paul Gallen (c). Interchange: Anthony Tupou, Sam Tagataese, Stuart Flanagan, Taulima Tautai, Johnny Mannah, Josh Cordoba

Raiders: Nathan Massey, Blake Ferguson, Jarrod Croker, Joel Thompson, Reece Robinson, Josh McCrone, Sam Williams, Brett White, Alan Tongue (c), Dane Tilse, Joe Picker, Josh Papalii, Shaun Fensom. Interchange: Glen Buttriss, Bronson Harrison, Sam Mataora, Trevor Thurling, Josh Miller

Source: The Daily Telegraph

TRIALS

Juniors
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (Sharks & Storm) v North Sydney Bears (Rabbitohs)
Saturday 9 July 2011, kickoff 1:15pm; Toyota Stadium
Officials to be confirmed

Sharks: 1. Ryan Tongia 2. Isaac Gordon 3. Dean Collis 4. Ricky Leutele 5. John Williams 6. Jason McGrady 7. Tim Smith 8. Siosaia Vave 9. Paul Aiton 10. Andrew Clayton 11. Jarred Farlow 12. Atelea Vea 13. Broderick Wright
Interchange: 14. Robbie Rochow 15. Trent Grubb 16. Jake Hawkins 17. Kose Lelei

Thats a pretty decent NSW cup side.

roboshark

Coach
ffffffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jason scumbag robinson AGAIN!!!!!!!!

deadset...we win a few so they allocate us this merkin

Craigshark

First Grade
Yeah the way Mannah played on the weekend, he deserves the bench spot over Flanagan.. Hopefully Snowdens right to play this week.

shaggs

Coach
Didn't notice him making 135m in 38 minutes of football on the weekend?

Yes i did.

I also noticed him moving up lazily on the inside and giving away penalties.

Granted it was his best game this season, however the previous weeks shouldn't have been hard to top. He is ordinary.

webShark

Yes i did.

I also noticed him moving up lazily on the inside and giving away penalties.

Granted it was his best game this season, however the previous weeks shouldn't have been hard to top. He is ordinary.

Dont get excited.TT usually gets the bench spot over Mannah. Can anyone who watches NSW Cup give us an update on Vave's form? I thought he was a cert for a bench spot at season start

Special K

Coach
Papalii is a weapon.

Hopefully we make Morris play 80 at 9 and run a bench of Tupou, Taga, Mannah and TT. I have been very anti TT but last week he played well and didn't have the errors that Cordoba had(even though it was one of Cordobas better games..).

Anyone know if Bukuya and Snowie are actually going to play?

shaggs

Coach
Vave seems to have fallen out of favour. I reckon he will be moved along for that powerhouse of a developing player Jon Green. Wow.

I like Tupou and Taga on that bench. The rest, meh. Taga's stats ve Tautai would prob suggest Tautai is better however, i feel that Taga is more likely to make a break or smash some bloke than Tautai. Something i just dont like with tautai.

Special K

Coach
Atelea Vea is storm.

Blair, Waqa, Kostjasyn, Quinn, O'Neill and Champion are with the NRL side. Who else is missing?

Bratwurst

Juniors
Vave seems to have fallen out of favour. I reckon he will be moved along for that powerhouse of a developing player Jon Green. Wow.

I like Tupou and Taga on that bench. The rest, meh. Taga's stats ve Tautai would prob suggest Tautai is better however, i feel that Taga is more likely to make a break or smash some bloke than Tautai. Something i just dont like with tautai.

Taga had 5 missed tackles in the short time that he was out there on the weekend. 2 absolute howlers led to Corrigans line breaks.

wattsy32

Juniors
ffffffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jason scumbag robinson AGAIN!!!!!!!!

deadset...we win a few so they allocate us this merkin

This guy seriously makes my skin crawl, that bloody smerk he has every week, usually gets wider on his face after he awards a penalty or try to the opposition. There will be no home crowd advantage with this merkin on the paddock!