What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

President Trump

Juniors
Can't remember if I mentioned FitzSimons name in despatches to get stuffed.Anycase mentioning it twice can't hurt,only reinforces my views.Anyone who wears a bandana is a wanker in the need of a right royal rogering.

I'd rather he keeps the bandana on - I don't want to see his circumcision scars.

Foz

Bench
Can't remember if I mentioned FitzSimons name in despatches to get stuffed.Anycase mentioning it twice can't hurt,only reinforces my views.Anyone who wears a bandana is a wanker in the need of a right royal rogering.

Bit off topic but are Peter FitzSimons and Glenn A Baker the same person?
Always wondered about the Bandana thinking it was Glenn A Bakers reply to Mollys hat but also wondered why he just wasn't good old Glenn Baker.

as of tonight -Jason Stevens can get farked as well!
What is it with these religious nutters (like the Rev.), going to the media with their feelings, that puts shit on our Club:mad:

Quigs

Immortal
"Stop it or you will go blind"
hqdefault.jpg

shaggs

Coach
Jason was a born again happy clapper. They are the worst type of Christian.

He was pumping birds most of his young life before seeing the light and becoming holier than thou

Marchad

Juniors
When Jason Stevens was on dancing with the stars. My wife said he dances like he has no life.

Wozza

Juniors
i remember years ago taking my nephew to a Sharks open day before the season started. Every player was happy to sign his jersey except one prick named J. Stevens.
All he was interested in was big noting himself with every female he could lay his eyes on and carried on like a farkwit every time a kid asked for his signature.
So I agree regardless of any recent misquotes he can get farked as well from me.

Latest posts