What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Listen to the wise yank

BD5733

Juniors
But the argument was that they had the right coach and right players.

And since they have had them, no Premierships.

I'm pretty sure only Matt Geyer remains from the '99 side.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
he will take it hed be such a fool if he didnt take it. A club thats won a premiership and to play along side benji marshall man what an opportunity.

who would you choose to play along side tim smith and a team that cant crack consecutive wins and is barely beating souths or one of the best 5/8's in the game in benji.

Man thats a great opptunity and its only just sinked in and apprently it is a 3 year deal there looking at as a long term option.

Hed be crazy and foolish to let that opportunity go for Michael hagans coaching and a 12 month contract.

Go for it Johnny no ill feeling as you have been great for us and deserve to be rewarded and recognised as a good talent.

Good luck

wade2.jpg

Maroubra Eel

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
he will take it hed be such a fool if he didnt take it. A club thats won a premiership and to play along side benji marshall man what an opportunity.

who would you choose to play along side tim smith and a team that cant crack consecutive wins and is barely beating souths or one of the best 5/8's in the game in benji.

Man thats a great opptunity and its only just sinked in and apprently it is a 3 year deal there looking at as a long term option.

Hed be crazy and foolish to let that opportunity go for Michael hagans coaching and a 12 month contract.

Go for it Johnny no ill feeling as you have been great for us and deserve to be rewarded and recognised as a good talent.

Good luck

wade2.jpg

??? :crazy:

emjaycee

Coach
One day I will post a proposal that I sent to the ARL during the Super League wars that described how to build a truly national competition in order to compete with the AFL.

But this forum isn't ready to read it yet :sarcasm:

sooperdooper

First Grade
BD5733 said:
And how many Premierships have Melbourne won under this so called 'wonder coach' and 'wonder players'?

Don't waste your time looking it up.....the answer is ZERO!

How many times has Melbourne gone well early in the season only to get bundled out at the business end of the season.....REGULARLY!
same as us silly

Eelementary

Post Whore
stiff-meister eel said:
I sat patiently reading some of the cry baby crap re who is left to sign, will we sign decent players etc?

Well forget about it. This is the wrong mentality. Signing superstars will not win us the premiership.

How do I support my case?. Look at the Melbourne Storm. They have no junior base, no superstars signed, it is a team of NRL rejects & Queensland cup nomads, & guess what, they are leading the comp. What does this tell you?

Well firstly, you need a decent coach, which BS was not. Secondly you need players with hunger & ability not established so called NRL players. We bought the best 4 players from Canterbury & we got no premierships.

Who cares we haven't signed any NRL players (or have we behind the scenes?) Start looking at players with hunger, ability & players wanting to wear the blue & gold.

Get rid of players like Delaney, Morris, Cayless etc.

Use the Melbourne club as an example

The stiff has spoken

The Storm are hardly lacking in superstars...

Latest posts