What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live coverage Parra v Sharks on the net!

LOL I agree mate, also saw you got under their skins in the game day thread, well done. :D

I do my best.

I love it how one second those idiots are saying shit about Jarryd because he isn't winning games by himself and then the next second they're defending Dugan cause he has to do everything for them.

None of them realize Hayne and Dugan are pretty much in the same situation. Aside from a couple of them they're easily the worst set of fans on here.

CrazyEel

Bench
I do my best.

I love it how one second those idiots are saying shit about Jarryd because he isn't winning games by himself and then the next second they're defending Dugan cause he has to do everything for them.

None of them realize Hayne and Dugan are pretty much in the same situation. Aside from a couple of them they're easily the worst set of fans on here.
But Hayne is much better :D

jono

Juniors
Thank you for the kind birthday wishes , the real present I am expecting in October 2012 at ANZ Stadium!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Skeepe won't survive it :lol:
:lol: Skeepes head would explode.

tumblr_lp8hen0jts1qhu6c8.gif

Latest posts