What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Match Discussion

Ausguy

Coach
im not... im bagging graham.

he is farked. cost us the game in my opinion by not grabbing in and directing...

also phlennos fault for not making him do it.

im sick of excuses... the worst knights team to hit a field in 20 years and we cant beat them....

im resigning from this team, its not a dummy spit im am just sick of worrying about them and their future.... f**k it.

roboshark

Coach
f**k we must be the worst club in the history of any sport. Any other team would of beaten the knights by 30 today

Not our bunch of useless hacks.....I feel the same Aus. They are a f**kn disgrace

roboshark

Coach
And if anyone here calls me or others wrist slitters....well they can get farked as well

I'm so frustrated

Alan Shore

First Grade
Townsend had a decent game in U/20s today. Time to put up up to firsts. Tupou might be out next week so there's a spot for Graham in the backrow/lock.

Ausguy

Coach
im no wrist slitter either....

30 f**king years +....

its not rocket science to teach a half to kick.... im not sorry... he had 0 effective kicks today... 1 which led to them scoring 6 points... the difference between a W and a L. oh to be a coach for a day or atleast listen to what flanno tells them, cos it is completely ineffective.

Inferno

Coach
Graham has no kicking game. The sooner Gallen moves to prop, Graham to lock and we buy a decent halfback the better.

Inferno

Coach
I think Smith should get a couple of games, but I'd be happy to see Townsend given a shot. Graham is NOT a halfback.

azzah72

Bench
Graham did have a shocker today but I still wouldn't change anything.

Gelling is crucial, Graham will get better but I think maybe swap the halves, let graham play 5/8 and kelly play half and get his hands on the ball more.

Some bad hands on occasions, some very bad reads in defence and some rotten luck lost us that.

We did score the same amount of trys.

im not... im bagging graham.

he is farked. cost us the game in my opinion by not grabbing in and directing...

also phlennos fault for not making him do it.

im sick of excuses... the worst knights team to hit a field in 20 years and we cant beat them....

im resigning from this team, its not a dummy spit im am just sick of worrying about them and their future.... f**k it.

You'll be back.

Just with one less nut.

Card Shark

Immortal
Graham did have a shocker today but I still wouldn't change anything.

Gelling is crucial, Graham will get better but I think maybe swap the halves, let graham play 5/8 and kelly play half and get his hands on the ball more.

Some bad hands on occasions, some very bad reads in defence and some rotten luck lost us that.

We did score the same amount of trys.

What's the point swapping Kelly & Graham. They are both 5/8's. Putting Kelly there will end up the same.

Frailty

First Grade
My side against the Cowboys

1. Gardner
2. Stapleton
3. Pommeroy
4. Best
5. Williams
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Snowden
9. Flanagan