What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Match Discussion

Inferno

Coach
Covers the backs and halves in case of injury, but can also slot into the backrow. I think he'd be a pretty good utility to have on the bench.

The Popper

Bench
At the end of the game a Knights supporter sitting next to me said `You've got a great pack'. I replied `We're not winning games'.

roboshark

Coach
listening to gal in the post match conference he said that the team is lacking some belief amongst each other...well thats a good sign, not

listening to gal in the post match conference he said that the team is lacking some belief amongst each other...well thats a good sign, not

Team spirit looks fine.

I think it's just some frustration with stupid mistakes that knocks the confidence in executing the things they want to do.

Unfortunately each loss creates a loss of confidence about what they are doing and with who they are relying on. Negative thoughts create an environment that increases the likely hood of mistakes.

Losing is a vicious circle.

We need a win against the Cows big time.

Ausguy

Coach
started when we took the warriors game away.... i said it at the time bad call.

and before someone tells me about the money.... i know.

roboshark

Coach
well it was about the money...but i also got a holiday to taupo out of it

great jet boating experience

started when we took the warriors game away.... i said it at the time bad call.

and before someone tells me about the money.... i know.

No one is arguing it was a momentum killer.

Because without doubt it was.

A lack of money is also a momentum killer.

That's the cross we have had to bare since this Club was founded.

roboshark

Coach
we need to play the dragons again to get that belief back

either that or the eels, where a win is assured!!

the cowboys game now is def crucial

thurston vs the graham express next up. Hooollly sh*t.

Aus is ready to bail. way ahead of ya mate. i didnt even watch today. something told me "inept halves performance and utter frustration ahead. we will be close but ultimately not good or smart nough to beat a team we typically arent smart enough to beat'

also it was 23 and sunny in canberra and thats good golf weather.

i would boot graham. he has offered little. kelly. dunno
Gal out of the centres or wherever the f**k he's playing these days. "in the way" is not a position but he's creating it.

in other news the U20's look alright

](*,)f**k da Football.:crazy: :BDH:I think ill start following politics instead. Hey Quigley??!! !? Are you any relation to Carrol Quigley? I hear she had some interesting theories about politics. Dam Ugly woman but!:?

Quigs

Immortal
I wish I was related to Mike Quigley. The guys so rich he donated his pay to charity. Why didn't he donate some of it to his long lost cuzzy.

Politics is fun, I love it.

In Politics and football there's plenty of rorting in both.

Neither at present are anything like what they were intended to deliver at the start.