What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Super League on FoxSports in 2007?

SilverSteeler

Juniors
HaHa

I watched the first half on the Saints vs. Giants game this morning before i went to work. Sky in NZ had 2 or 3 games live each weekend last year.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
This is bullsh**!!!!

I have never really got into the ESL but i have a good mate playing for Hull KR and i want to watch his games! I just checked on the foxtel site and they are showing the saints game on at 3 different times but as someone else said its like 5 days after! WTF???

So the only way to watch the games u want is to go on the website and do an "advanced search on "rugby league"....

otherwise fu**ed if i know how to check when they are on!

jed

First Grade
Games are shown each week the following Thurs/Fri/Sat across the 3 Fox Sports channels. There will be a thread in here over the next few days with all the February games.

Not sure if you're aware Snoop, but Sky only shows 2 games per week in the UK, these are the games that will be seen over here. The remaining games you'll have to use your imagination, it's not like the NRL where all games are shown. As for Hull KR, you're in luck - next weekend will have the HKR vs Wakefield game on Sky, so you'll be able to see it next Thursday on Fox Sports, and in 4 weeks time you'll see the HKR vs Leeds game.

coupy73

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
This is bullsh**!!!!

I have never really got into the ESL but i have a good mate playing for Hull KR and i want to watch his games! I just checked on the foxtel site and they are showing the saints game on at 3 different times but as someone else said its like 5 days after! WTF???

So the only way to watch the games u want is to go on the website and do an "advanced search on "rugby league"....

otherwise fu**ed if i know how to check when they are on!

take it your byron fords mate then, Have you any good stories or gossip on him so I can post it on the Hull KR forum. I'm Originally from hull and a massive rovers fan.
Just had the Hull KR season review sent over from UK and he looked good, if all goes well byron couold be a big hit this year, but it is a big jump from NL to SL.

so any gossip or nicknames on him

Snoop Shark

First Grade
coupy73 said:
take it your byron fords mate then, Have you any good stories or gossip on him so I can post it on the Hull KR forum. I'm Originally from hull and a massive rovers fan.
Just had the Hull KR season review sent over from UK and he looked good, if all goes well byron couold be a big hit this year, but it is a big jump from NL to SL.

so any gossip or nicknames on him

Im not the one to gossip but bizza is keen as for a big year as i caught up with him during the chrissie break!

Bizz actually excelled at basketball during his high school years making some rep teams and what not! Boy could he jump!!!!

And thanks for that info jeddy!

Latest posts