What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Updates ****spoiler***

31st Min: TRY-MANLY, Clinton Schifcofske runs from dummy-half on the last, losses it backwards and Steven Menzies kicks it forward and dives on it over the line. Walker converts and Manly lead 16-12.

edabomb

First Grade
Looks like Monaghan's well and truely packed it in. He's a liability out there.

Bay56

First Grade
s y d n e y - r a i d e r said:
why is shifcofske kicking all of a sudden

not complaining though he's hit two form the touch line

Because elliot likes to tinker with things that aint broke.

Our 2nd half has to be based upon wrapping up M.Monas.

Bay56

First Grade
Muscle up Raiders ... Manly are there for the taking as long as we play footy thats worthy of a team in the 8.

azza

Juniors
Monaghan of the Joel variety is a useless ghost out there. Pack your bags for Bondi Joel and a big F**K you to see you off. Oh and They just scored another Manly, gee we suck.

azza

Juniors
Need I say another reject under the brilliant Elliot recruitment/retention policy... Michael Monaghan, scored against us.

Bay56

First Grade
Elliot brings on tyranasouras ..... good one elliot ...

and what happens ... tyran give away a penalty ... shock horror ... and a try to Manly .... well done Elliot !!!!

edabomb

First Grade
M_Mona's scores right beside the post. This guy gets better every time I see him play. Geez we've stuffed up big time recently with player retention!!!!!

azza

Juniors
Let's see those positive nitwits try and defend this performance. "we've still won 4 from our last 6" they'll say. Ha.

Latest posts