What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Updates ****spoiler***

Bay56

First Grade
raiderette_robbo said:
Bay56 said:
raiderette_robbo said:
Im in love with robbo...but if it means winning games.......... :( well........we drop him......but if they dont win im gonna fume!!! This is really hard for me to say you guys...

raiderette robbo ... are you sure you are in the right forum :lol: :lol:

wat do ya mean :?:

can some one tell her :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
raiderette_robbo said:
I seriuosly dont get it...and im not blonde...wat did i say
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... stop it raiderette robbo ... my stomach muscles can only take so much.

greeneyed

First Grade
brenno said:
other than a decent run or 2 robbo was a massive liability in defence along with Mark Mclinden. Weyman (if healthy he will play rep footy sooner rather than later) croker & wiki were the best but, the rest of the fowards were garbage and kept dropping the ball e.g. michael hodgson about 3/4 times. That didn't allow for the halves to play well but, i'm not gonna put a positive spin on Mclinden's game as his execution and decision making skills are mediocre for a 1st grade half.

I have to agree that Macca was shocking in defence today as well. So was Mogg... normally very safe....

Bay56

First Grade
raiderette_robbo said:
well laughing is good for you...they say its the best medicine
BUT PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE...

Well I think I've just over-dosed .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts