What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Updates ****spoiler***

Bay56

First Grade
What possible preparation, or lack of, could we have had that excuses this performance ...

The team looks as flat as a tyre ... does it take being 14 points down before this team fires.

They just had a shot of elliot on fox ... I could swear he was thinking which one of the four party lines he can use at the press conference, or maybe a combination of two.

edabomb

First Grade
Stupid f*cking kicking options all day!!!!! Why are we even gonna bother showing up for the finals????!!!!!

Bay56

First Grade
Again I say "What possible preparation, or lack of, could we have had that excuses this performance ..."

Elliot you are a f*ck arse.

Elliot has just brought on his best attacking weapon ... Weyman ... you are a genius Elliot.

Before I get beaten down by the "poso's" cya lata.

edabomb

First Grade
Finally I hope some changes are made. This is a shocking performance. What a waste of time travelling to Brookie!!! Feel for all you guys that made the journey.

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
McLinden is just not a halfback I will say for the 50 millionth time.

Azza .. todays performance by Mclinden is very dissapointing .... but I come back to preparation ... as I am typing another one against us.

If you are beatne in a close game by the team next to the bottom you could say unlucky ... this performance doesnt leave me bamboozled, it is half expected.

edabomb

First Grade
McLinden is a better half than he ever was 5/8. I'm coming to the realisation he doesn't fit conventional Rugby League. He should be used off the bench, ala Matty Bowen.

Bay56

First Grade
ahh I just saw that one move elliot has in his "bag of tricks" ... the ol Macca gettting the return pass from Rubes :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
I wonder how much different this game would have been had Elliot started the 2nd half with Weyman ... I mean it doesnt take a Rhodes Scholar to work out that Weyman was making a difference when he came on in the 1st half ... he has a break at half-time ... now if I was the coach I'd have him on again for 10-15 mins give him a rest and bring him on for the last 15 mins.

Does this make sense to you guys ???

Latest posts