What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lmfao!!!!!

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
This guy has some serious f**king issues upstairs. Go and see a shrink, just like you did when you "coached" the Cowboys.....f**k YOU !!!

nyx

Juniors
I can't wait to see the famous Johnny Morris 'Show n Go' for one last time.

Kids will copying it in their backyard games for generations to come.

Davester

Juniors
It is absoultely beyond me how Tim Sheens does not pick Tim Moltzen at halfback and continues to persist with him at fullback? Well to his credit, he did use him in the halves with Benji for awhile but that was how late into the season? Would everyone rather risk it all by just throwing in a fullback from the lower grades and having Moltzen in the halves? I would!

John Morris, as solid at best he can be, is no halfback. How can many supporters see that but an experienced coach with Premiership wins not notice that?

I'm not going to lie, I was a fan of Tim Sheens and his coaching. He brought an open style play to the game (refer to the 2005 season) but times have changed and I think the club can do with a fresh breathe of air...

I'm hoping that the Tigers don't re-enter the dark days of 2000-2003....the club needs a kick up the backside, do something! stop making us supporters have to suffer with bizarre signings and on-field picks for a game....

Enough is enough.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
2000 wasn't a dark year really.

Wayne Pearce won 42% of games in 2000.

In 7 years Sheens has won just over 45%

I think it's safe to say that Sheens has had better sides for most of his tenure than Pearce ever did.

AussieSmithy

Juniors
Wayne Pearce won 42% of games in 2000.

In 7 years Sheens has won just over 45%.

Sometimes the stats really sting...how friggin' embarassing to lose more than half your games across a period that included a Premiership win!

Every year I wish I could support a team where you say "oh, I'm surprised we lost one. Oh well, they'll re-group next week" rather than "oh, we won a game, what a nice surprise". Unfortunately, I can't switch!

Winning shouldn't be a novelty!