What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local junior- Dylan Xerri

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I've been reliably informed this kid has signed a 3 year deal with the club. I don't usually like banging on about players this young however from what I'm hearing he could be our best outside back produced since ET. His contract should see him go to NYC.

One to watch so I hear

Be good to see.him play first grade so that Anthony Xuereb isn't the only first grader in history with a surname starting with X

webShark

I've been reliably informed this kid has signed a 3 year deal with the club. I don't usually like banging on about players this young however from what I'm hearing he could be our best outside back produced since ET. His contract should see him go to NYC.

One to watch so I hear

Which junior club is he with Snoop?

He'd be 15 this year. Was selected in the Cronulla Academy Squad in 2011. Played for Aquinas under 13s.

Bit early to call but geez I hope he is another ET - we could do with one, although I doubt Paul Mellor would agree.

webShark

He will come through at a time when we have no forwards.

And i thought I was pessimistic. Whatever else you have, a good back is always needed.i was hoping Lichua would be close to firsts this year. There is a massive rap on him but I havent seen that much so far.

Ausguy

Coach
Not pessimistic. It's an observation.

How long have we been the team with "a great pack, but no backs"

The kid is 14. In 5 years gallen Lewis etc erc are gone.

Inferno

Coach
Not pessimistic. It's an observation.

How long have we been the team with "a great pack, but no backs"

The kid is 14. In 5 years gallen Lewis etc erc are gone.

And I'd back Flanno/Sharks Management etc, to prepare in advance so this doesn't happen.

We'll still have Graham, Bakuya and Fifita. That's half a decent pack.

charlie shark

Juniors
A kid who is 17 and can play is kid called Val Holmes he signed with the sharks he is quick and knows where the try line is and yes he is a centre

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He has got that X factor

See, I like that. Simple, phunny as all f**k. Wheres the pharken recognition gornr in this joint Carch? Years ago you threw one in like that it be back slaps all around as walk onto the next thread. These days, f**k all.
I put it down to cheap cuties on phones with pissy data limits.