What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logan Geyer

Kilkenny

Coach
If he is still only 17 as suggested then he still has plenty of time to show whether he has what it takes.

mounty

Juniors
Geyer has been given plenty of opertunity through out hes juniors ranks but always injured to prove him self i think this could be he problem.

The OX

Juniors
I dont want this to be another Mitchell Pearce saga where daddio talks him up to all who will listen.

betcats

Referee
Does his dad talk him up? I dont listen to him on the radio but ive heard him talk about him once and he was downplaying if anything, was gushing bout carty though

murraymob

Coach
hard to judge geyer he came through in the halves and was swapped while in the u20 squad to fullback.As a fullback he will not make it .He is not good enough to jump ahead of moss moylan DWZ who are all young and have many years ahead.No sure of how good his defence is but maybe a switch to forwards may be his best bet

Keenan

Juniors
I really hope some of the opinions about this young man fuels his desire & determination to quash the doubters in the future.It'd be great to see another kid follow his fathers footsteps into first grade for the Panthers.
Good luck to him.

meek

Juniors
I really hope some of the opinions about this young man fuels his desire & determination to quash the doubters in the future.It'd be great to see another kid follow his fathers footsteps into first grade for the Panthers.
Good luck to him.

Here we go yet again - because we dare say the Great Mark Geyer's son is maybe not so great and IMO very ordinary - we get this sort of rubbish
Seriously just for posting our opinions we get this crap
" fuels his desires rubbish ".

"remember not everyone with good footballing genes ends up a good footballer"

BTW i truly hope he does make it and i have egg on my face - just call it how i see it thats all and truly i dont think he will make it - but will be extremly happy to be proved wrong - {Hope i am proved wrong }

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Here we go yet again - because we dare say the Great Mark Geyer's son is maybe not so great and IMO very ordinary - we get this sort of rubbish

So you don't want a player to come good? You don't want this kid to use criticism to make himself a better player? The only opinion that is sh!t is yours. Doesn't matter who his father is, he might never be good enough for NRL, but I hope that he can use criticism to make himself better regardless of your bigotry. Others opinions aren't crap just because they don't agree with yours.

Tom.

betcats

Referee

BTW i truly hope he does make it and i have egg on my face - just call it how i see it thats all and truly i dont think he will make it - but will be extremly happy to be proved wrong - {Hope i am proved wrong }

Being told they arent good enough has motivated a lot of people to do a lot of things. Its possible it could work for Logan as well, dont see anything wrong with saying what he did.

franklin2323

Immortal
Good luck to him.

He's still contracted for next season. So lets see how he goes with another off season under his belt

meek

Juniors
So you don't want a player to come good? You don't want this kid to use criticism to make himself a better player? The only opinion that is sh!t is yours. Doesn't matter who his father is, he might never be good enough for NRL, but I hope that he can use criticism to make himself better regardless of your bigotry. Others opinions aren't crap just because they don't agree with yours.

Tom.

Edited after rereading - No you are right there is nothing wrong with the post by Keenan

Apologies Keenan for my comments - they where uncalled for and i apologise

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Edited after rereading - No you are right there is nothing wrong with the post by Keenan

Apologies Keenan for my comments - they where uncalled for and i apologise

Meek, it takes a good person to apologise like that.

Cheers,
Tom.

Keenan

Juniors
All good Meek,I don't find your comments harsh at all.To be honest I've seen the kid play & his performances to date have been inconsistant BUT he has also shown glimpses of great potential.I hope he kicks on and carves out his own legacy.I could just imagine the pressure & expectation for the kid everytime he takes the field.Wish him all the best in the future.

Latest posts