What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I don't care now if my boys get knocked out by the Storm next weekend. We've done our job for the year in putting LOL@50uff$ in 9th spot (or worse - go doggies!). And how good does it feel having Uate in my fantasy team :D So proud of the boys, probably not the best result I could have hoped for with that mini comeback, but it was enough...

And now NRL fans right across the country can have a LOL@50uff$ in unity and peace. Last year it was the Dragons, now we've emulated their feat! And that banner in the crowd will be etched in my memory forever. I love my fellow Knights supporters.

AND LOL AT DUNNIESMAN AND THE LONG DRIVE BACK UP TO COFFS! LOL@DUNNIESGIMP AND LOL@50UFF$

thorson1987

Coach
tumblr_l0ttirO3uM1qzyvneo1_500.jpg
That would make for a good 10l@50uff$. See what i did there?

SaraSassypants

Juniors
We were totally outplayed. Well done to the knights. Loved that they let Mad Dog take the kick at the end, he's a legend :)

Knightmare

Coach
For the first time ever
i tip my hat to the knights fans for the LOL@souffs banner and for beating them

funny shit

Quoted for proof of how awesome the lol@50uff$ movement is. Even last weekend, I despise the Broncos but I was cheering for them all game! Every fan of 15 teams in the NRL can unite in their loling@50uff$. Speaking of which, Bunnies vs Storm next weekend- we've got this one, I can feel it..............oh hang on a moment...........

LOL
@
50UFF$!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.