What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Quoted for proof of how awesome the lol@50uff$ movement is. Even last weekend, I despise the Broncos but I was cheering for them all game! Every fan of 15 teams in the NRL can unite in their loling@50uff$. Speaking of which, Bunnies vs Storm next weekend- we've got this one, I can feel it..............oh hang on a moment...........

LOL
@
50UFF$!!!

Honestly mate, i never thought id see the day to see me cheering for the knights over anyone but LOL@Souffs is so epic is far beyond my hatred for the knights. Big call but here i am cheering on the drug mules and LOLing@souffs :lol::lol:

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
I must admit even as a Souths fan i had a chuckle when i saw the sign after reading all the threads here.

well done to the knights

When lol@50uff$ is going well, rugby league is going well
rb1mH.gif

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
DOH!!!

this week i would like my humble pie with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream

LOL@meagain

Good form. I'm sure you've learned a valuable lesson here.

It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you LOL@50uFF$

thank you, and it will never happen

LOL@50uFF$! You know you want to.

Well a nice movie might help the LOL@50uFF$ fans calm down and toddle off to bed.

Might I suggest one of these?

4335132666_9_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

or

Nine+movie+poster.jpg

and
NinthSt.jpg

followed by
NinthGateMoviePosterDutch.jpg

and finished up with
images

*sigh* Sorry. I'm a bit down.
I have to wait until February for fresh on field LOL@50uFF$.
Until then I have to make do with 40 year old canned stuff.

Oh well... LOL@50uFF$

Knightmare

Coach
Honestly mate, i never thought id see the day to see me cheering for the knights over anyone but LOL@Souffs is so epic is far beyond my hatred for the knights. Big call but here i am cheering on the drug mules and LOLing@souffs :lol::lol:

Likewise, I never thought I would see a day where I would be cheering the Broncos (unless it was against Manly or the Roosters, in which case I couldn't give a shit) but last weekend it was oh-so-great to see Broncos play like crap and STILL beat lol@50uff$!

Status
Not open for further replies.