What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juro

Bench
Although this chap initiated the modern era of lol@50uff$ the movement actually originated in 1908 when a team of bandy legged fools in green and red jerseys won the first ever title and proclaimed themselves as the 'magnificent men in their trying machines' before proceeding to bore everyone senseless. A young chap by the name of AG Muzby yelled at this rabble of nonsense: 'laugh loudly at those souths chaps' and so a legend was born.
That does it. I finally have a signature!

gotta love bunniesman and his "we got this" hex that he puts on teams...

his latest one?

(re arsenal on twitter)

"if newcastle can come back from 4-0... we got this"

result?

arsenal lose 2-8...

and of course, his latest tweet:

@burgessgeorge can't afford good toilet paper? ask Sam for a loan

and it also seems he's a big fan of the show "dinner date"..

LOL due to my fantastic 'sometimes used on Facebook for no particular reason' stalking skills I have just seen the random ramblings of BunniesMan. I have to call in sick now as I have a headache after laughing so hard at his 'following' list, especially 'Abby Cross' (future Mrs Bunniesman?) and the "we got this" to Mirror Football. For your sake, BM, I hope that Rihanna sex tape comes out.

Who would of known that Bunniesman is an "ordinary guy".......

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Guide to bunniesman speak.

We got this: our years of failure will continue.
Meaningless try: souths are getting pumped once again.
You heard it here first: I read it in the daily telegraph.
The future Mrs Bunniesman: excuse me while I go off to masterbate.
I am not gay, I have a girlfriend: I am gay and have lots of boyfriends.
I support Arsenal: arsenal are going to get pumped like souths.
GI is not fat: I have a fat over GI.

Lol@50uff$.

juro

Bench
I thought when BunniesMan says "We got this", he is just admitting that he has got the joke that his team is. Just a little bit slow, our BunniesMan...

Steven Wright: I finally got around to reading the dictionary. Turns out the zebra did it.
[the entire audience, except Homer, laughs]
Homer Simpson: I don't get it.
Lisa Simpson: Dad, the zebra didn't do it, it's just a word at the end of the dictionary.
Homer Simpson: I still don't get it.
Lisa Simpson: It's just a joke.
Homer Simpson: Oh, I get it! I get jokes!
[laughs]

juro

Bench
Oh great, now I have a picture of BunniesMan dangling his carrot in front of GI's face!

Surely even BM knows, you don't win friends with salad, and it isn't a good pick-up line either...

Ozzy

First Grade
No it was:" I'll give you a bowl of salad if you come back to my place". Suffice to say it didn't work.
I thought that would be why GI started to run a bit more. Mind you salad would have the same result. Salad = GI's Kryptonite.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I thought when BunniesMan says "We got this", he is just admitting that he has got the joke that his team is. Just a little bit slow, our BunniesMan...

Steven Wright: I finally got around to reading the dictionary. Turns out the zebra did it.
[the entire audience, except Homer, laughs]
Homer Simpson: I don't get it.
Lisa Simpson: Dad, the zebra didn't do it, it's just a word at the end of the dictionary.
Homer Simpson: I still don't get it.
Lisa Simpson: It's just a joke.
Homer Simpson: Oh, I get it! I get jokes!
[laughs]

:lol::lol:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Originally Posted by sensesmaybenumbed
LOL@50uFF$. You know you want to.

I know that we are early in the life of this thread but I think that this should be the title of episode 5. :lol:

It's never too early to plan ahead. For the record, I agree - that will be a great title for thread 5.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I know Fetuli...I feel your pain as well. Why on earth did we sign with the Rabbletohs? Here let me give you a special chest rub. Dunniesman showed me how.

727434-south-sydney-rabbitohs-v-warriors.jpg

LOL@50uff$

Ron's_Mate

Bench
So here we are, about 70 to 80 posts into thread 4. Anyone want to lay odds as to how many posts there will be before some nuffie comes in and says "This topic was mildly amusing at first but now it's boring and pointless."?

Ozzy

First Grade
So here we are, about 70 to 80 posts into thread 4. Anyone want to lay odds as to how many posts there will be before some nuffie comes in and says "This topic was mildly amusing at first but now it's boring and pointless."?
About three posts after 50uff$ next win.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Adam Macdougall has had many proud moments in his NRL career. The grand final euphoria of 1997 and 2001, going on to represent his state and country, his legendary clashes with Wendell Sailor, the legend surrounding his pre-game ritual of talking to his legs.

This, however, is not something the Mad Dog would be fond of remembering...

article-0-0675C6B2000005DC-361_468x314.jpg

From Mad Dog to the Cinderella Man. LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts