What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dude

Juniors
Adam Macdougall has had many proud moments in his NRL career. The grand final euphoria of 1997 and 2001, going on to represent his state and country, his legendary clashes with Wendell Sailor, the legend surrounding his pre-game ritual of talking to his legs.

This, however, is not something the Mad Dog would be fond of remembering...

article-0-0675C6B2000005DC-361_468x314.jpg

From Mad Dog to the Cinderella Man. LOL@50uff$

SK Adam MacDougall to describe his time at South Sydney, and these are not the words you would expect to hear: "A barrel of laughs. Some of the best times of my career …" But as he prepares to take on his former club today in Gosford, the Newcastle centre insists there is no lingering resentment over his exit from Redfern.
"I've had a million people ring me this week and try to beat it up," MacDougall told The Sun-Herald.
Advertisement: Story continues below
"The irony of the whole situation is that, when I look back on my career, they are some of the best times I've ever had.
"After everything I've done, being able to play with my brother [Luke] at Souths is probably my most enjoyable period of football.
"It was a great adventure, really fun. Obviously we weren't as successful as we would have liked, but it was a great experience. There were some really fun times, a lot of laughs, and I wouldn't swap it for the world.
"It was a fun time and I got to play with some great blokes and great characters. There aren't half the characters in the game that there used to be and Souths had more characters than most clubs put together.
"To play with some of the guys at Souths was great. It was disappointing when I moved on but that's footy.

Ozzy

First Grade
Adam Macdougall has had many proud moments in his NRL career. The grand final euphoria of 1997 and 2001, going on to represent his state and country, his legendary clashes with Wendell Sailor, the legend surrounding his pre-game ritual of talking to his legs.

This, however, is not something the Mad Dog would be fond of remembering...

article-0-0675C6B2000005DC-361_468x314.jpg

From Mad Dog to the Cinderella Man. LOL@50uff$
Neither would Fletcher.

Ozzy

First Grade
SK Adam MacDougall to describe his time at South Sydney, and these are not the words you would expect to hear: "A barrel of laughs. Some of the best times of my career …" But as he prepares to take on his former club today in Gosford, the Newcastle centre insists there is no lingering resentment over his exit from Redfern.
"I've had a million people ring me this week and try to beat it up," MacDougall told The Sun-Herald.
Advertisement: Story continues below
"The irony of the whole situation is that, when I look back on my career, they are some of the best times I've ever had.
"After everything I've done, being able to play with my brother [Luke] at Souths is probably my most enjoyable period of football.
"It was a great adventure, really fun. Obviously we weren't as successful as we would have liked, but it was a great experience. There were some really fun times, a lot of laughs, and I wouldn't swap it for the world.
"It was a fun time and I got to play with some great blokes and great characters. There aren't half the characters in the game that there used to be and Souths had more characters than most clubs put together.
"To play with some of the guys at Souths was great. It was disappointing when I moved on but that's footy.

Try again mate
Well he did play for LOL@50uff$

Ron's_Mate

Bench
SK Adam MacDougall to describe his time at South Sydney, "A barrel of laughs...It was a great adventure, really fun. There were some really fun times, a lot of laughs...It was a fun time"
Sounds about right to me - even the players can't help having a good LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ASK Adam MacDougall to describe his time at South Sydney, and these are not the words you would expect to hear: "A barrel of laughs. ......

"It was a great adventure, really fun. Obviously we weren't as successful as we would have liked, but it was a great experience. There were some really fun times, a lot of laughs,

even maddog can have a lol@souffs...

literally..

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Of course souths would have been a barrel of laughs. Coach punching competitions, schlossy shoe nights, sandow tossing events, Russell Crowe readings from the book of fools. Sounds like a great life.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
This topic was mildly amusing at first but now it's boring and pointless.

Who am I kidding Le lol@souffs is Le hillarious.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Yeah I'm sure the Mad Dog and co would have shared a barrel of laughs as they formed position behind the goalposts while they waited for yet another conversion. I reckon Souffs are a great breeding ground for characters. When you're playing for the joke of the league you're bound to develop a great sense of humour (forget about developing any football skills though).

"Oh damn they ran through us again! Oh well at least we're being overpaid by Rusty! What a barrel of laughs! Ok boys form position."

Now if only the current crop shared a barrel of laughs they would feel so much better...

SOUTHS2--1--600x400-2.jpg

LOL@50uff$

Last edited:

Ozzy

First Grade
Of course souths would have been a barrel of laughs. Coach punching competitions, schlossy shoe nights, sandow tossing events, Russell Crowe readings from the book of fools. Sounds like a great life.
I think they misread "Cow punching contest". After all they were on a Mad Monday function. Lucky GI wasn't there or he may have looked for a woman to save her from herself.

DJShaksta

First Grade
This just in:
BunniesMan has his ticket, is going to travel down on Friday, go to the game and being loud and proud wearing his Souths jersey then he'll go and get drunk in a Newcastle pub wearing his Souths gear to celebrate Souths making it to the finals for the second time in his lifetime.

Luckily the mates I'm staying with, one is an AFL fan, one a Union fan and the other doesn't follow sport so they won't be sad when I'm heaps happy, that way we can all have a good night.

We got this. I don't get to go to many games, so I'm definetley not travelling 400ks to see a loss, so obviously it will be a win.

I love a good Bunniestard "We got This"

Big Tim

First Grade
This just in:

I love a good Bunniestard "We got This"

Funniest thing about this?

He thinks wearing a Souths jersey "loud and proud" in Newcastle will piss off the locals...... f**k all people in Newcastle actually like the Knights. We are the minority.

lol@50uff$

Ozzy

First Grade
Funniest thing about this?

He thinks wearing a Souths jersey "loud and proud" in Newcastle will piss off the locals...... f**k all people in Newcastle actually like the Knights. We are the minority.

lol@50uff$
I think what is even funnier is that he thinks that him traveling 400ks means that they'll win. :lol: Oh and the fact he is too afraid to enter the thread (until a 50uff$ win). I'm sure he's read this thread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
you don't think we can drift in a toy barbie car?

we got this.

BarbieCarFix.gif

Sean18

Juniors
What does everyone think Bunniesgimp excuse is going to be for when 50uff$ finish 9th again?

LOL@50uff$

Ozzy

First Grade
What does everyone think Bunniesgimp excuse is going to be for when 50uff$ finish 9th again?

LOL@50uff$
He will disappear till a month after the GF. He will ignore any questions about 9th spot but if cornered will use injuries, ref calls and/or Lang is a bad coach excuses. He will probably follow this with a verbal bout of how they will be the 2012 Premiers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.