What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Lol all dragons guys getting excited about Josh Morris bravery - too funny no?

Did Josh break his leg??? Must be that twin sympathy thing, no? But why would we get excited about Josh's bravery, the Dogs aren't in the comp, although they did secure ninth, something lol@50uff$ failed to do.

lol@50uff$, no?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ip1vg1.jpg

772 points against?? wtf?

that's 32.16 every game.. and that includes the three that souffs won..

Tom Shines

First Grade
ip1vg1.jpg

And you can celebrate that mammoth achievement with this fantastic piece of memorabilia. Reminisce about such names as Shannon Hegarty, Ben Walker, and Yilleen Gordon.

2006rabbitohs.jpg_700.jpg

Yours for just BIG20 easy installments of 50(uff$) a month...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
My tip : alwaysgreen hasn't had a good shoom shum for 21 years - you heard it here first:cool:

If by shoom shum you mean plastering photographs of naked south sydney players on my mother's basement and masturbating over them all day whilst posting foolishness on an internet forum then you are almost correct. I have never shoom shummed.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
ip1vg1.jpg

Magic year, that one. Getting done 66-0 by the Warriors is not something I'll forget any time soon. Stood there till the bitter end too. Great days, great days...

God-King Dean

Immortal
There's an article about Sam Burgess not ruling out a return to Bradford.

Feel sorry for Sam; imagine the stories Crowe would have fed him about the great South Sydney Rabbitohs.....

Welcome to LOL@50uff$ Sam.

AuDragon

Juniors
Manly fans are doing their best to emulate 50uff$ fans. Never seen so many arrogant and ignorant bogans on LU outside of the pre-season at Redfern.

At least they actually have a team and recent history to back it up...

LOL@50uff$ and their Manly cousins

ceagle

Bench
Manly fans are doing their best to emulate 50uff$ fans. Never seen so many arrogant and ignorant bogans on LU outside of the pre-season at Redfern.

irony.jpg

Really?

Because Im stuck deciding which Broncos supporter is the biggest spastic. You happen to be leading the pack along with broncos2010. Outside of Big Pete and Mr Saab I can't think of any respectable Broncos fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.