What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Manly fans are doing their best to emulate 50uff$ fans. Never seen so many arrogant and ignorant bogans on LU outside of the pre-season at Redfern.

At least they actually have a team and recent history to back it up...

LOL@50uff$ and their Manly cousins

Have you met Fourex and his other aliases?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'm sure we would've gone a bit better if we merged with someone and destroyed our history...
50uff$ could merge with the Storm & the Broncos & within a year the merged club would have the wooden spoon. Such is the crapness of the Homebush Rabbletohs.
LOL@50uff$

AuDragon

Juniors
Really?

Because Im stuck deciding which Broncos supporter is the biggest spastic. You happen to be leading the pack along with broncos2010. Outside of Big Pete and Mr Saab I can't think of any respectable Broncos fans.
Oh, how will I be able to live with myself? :sarcasm:

How about you check out the Broncos subforum and look at the difference in the level of discussion between us and Warriors fans or the Dragons fans. Then compare it to the Manly fans there...

You will see an eerie resemblance to the discussion threads prior to round 25 when we played... You guessed it: 50uff$

I'm getting more and more convinced that some Redfern bums escaped to the northern beaches and bred Manly fans. The profile of both groups is so similar, that I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of cousins in Redfern.

And the advantage is that you can mate with them without it "feeling like incest".

This actually makes me LOL@50uff$ even more... They're related to Manly! :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
boys boys boys*, this is a lol@souffs thread, not a manly v broncs thread..

Put aside your differences, stand shoulder to shoulder, raise your right arm, extend your index finger in a pointing gesture in the direction of homebush and laugh.. Laugh away the tension..

*also bunniesman's favourite song, movie and gentleman's club..

Cliffhanger

Coach
Dude Redfern bums couldn't even afford to get to Manly.

Don't lose site of the task at hand which is loling at 50uff$.

Dragon2010

First Grade
e9ue61.jpg

LOL@50uFF$

juro

Bench
It was forty years ago today*,
South Sydney forgot how to play
They used to have a bit of style
But they haven't in a long long while
So may I introduce to you
The joke of the league for all these years
South Sydney Rabbitohs Clown Band
They're South Sydney Rabbitohs Clown Band,
We hope you will enjoy the lol,
They're South Sydney Rabbitohs Clown Band,
Sit back and let the laughter flow.
South Sydney Rabbits, South Sydney Rabbits,
South Sydney Rabbitohs Clown Band.
We now play our games at Homebush,
It's certainly a thrill.
But where is the big audience,
They're probably all home in bed,
They're probably all home.
I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought that you might like to know,
That the singer's going to sing a song,
And he wants you all to sing along.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Rusty Crowe
And South Sydney Rabbitohs Clown Band.

* Just noting, last Saturday was actually the 40 year anniversary of the 1971 Grand Final...

AuDragon

Juniors
Dude Redfern bums couldn't even afford to get to Manly.

Don't lose site of the task at hand which is loling at 50uff$.
I know it must have been a perilous task to travel to unknown territory. Maybe they stole a car, maybe they begged their way there, maybe they were heavily metho affected, fell in the water, and somehow floated to Manly. I cannot think of another explanation for the resemblance... :?

And I haven't deviated from a good lol@50uff$, I'm just lolling at their cousins too. :lol:

dogslife

Coach
What's your explanation for Fourex, Broncomum, and Broncos2010 then? Redfern to Brisbane is a long trip!

Back on topic though... LOL@50uff$

Ozzy

First Grade
I know it must have been a perilous task to travel to unknown territory. Maybe they stole a car, maybe they begged their way there, maybe they were heavily metho affected, fell in the water, and somehow floated to Manly. I cannot think of another explanation for the resemblance... :?

And I haven't deviated from a good lol@50uff$, I'm just lolling at their cousins too. :lol:
I doubt that one. The locals would have had one whiff of them and towed them half way to Kiwiland then released them. :p

What's your explanation for Fourex, Broncomum, and Broncos2010 then? Redfern to Brisbane is a long trip!

Back on topic though... LOL@50uff$

I'd like to add isaiah's name to that list.

AuDrongo had a laughable crack at others for being ignorant and arrogant. It's lucky for him that souffs exist otherwise he would be the joke of this thread.

Lol@souffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.