What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
Current LOL@50uff$ top 8:

Muzby: 148
Ozzy: 147
Silent Knight: 98
Alwaysgreen: 94
sensesmaybenumbed: 80
Sean18: 63
Ron's Mate: 49
Big Country: 43

A 50uff$ supporter in the top 8 (just). This is a rare sight no? :cool:

UPSIDE DOWN DAY
15n7p5t.jpg

$ɟɟn05@l0l

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Current LOL@50uff$ top 8:

Muzby: 148
Ozzy: 147
Silent Knight: 98
Alwaysgreen: 94
sensesmaybenumbed: 80
Sean18: 63
Ron's Mate: 49
Big Country: 43

A 50uff$ supporter in the top 8 (just). This is a rare sight no? :cool:

I made the top 8!
LOL@50uff$ bro

Ozzy

First Grade
The LOL@50uff$ legacy will require a few jesters in the future too, you know... ;-)
Natural selection will provide for that. They are currently at the right level of stupidity. Reproduction will only reach a level where normal humans won't understand their gibberish. :p

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well, it's been a few days and I'm still a little disappointed after getting done by a great effort from the Warriors. At least they completed the job in Melbourne!

So I needed a laugh and I call up the LU website - and there's no LOL@50uFF$ thread on the front page. Disgraceful!

bump LOL@50uFF$!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
to those souffs fans (and that one dragons 'fan') who scoff at those who enjoy a laugh at souffs, i think you should be thanking us, as for the first time in 41 years we have souffs being spoken about this deep into september..

Lul@souffs..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Last year when they were in the NYC Grand Final - supposedly a sign of things to come... I admit to jumping on the Warriors bandwagon for 90 minutes that day. There's no room left now!

LOL@50uFF$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts