What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqua_duck

Coach
if you're a young singer trying to make a name for yourself, you could do worse than affiliate yourself with souffs..

Rabbitohs_1294492349.jpg

i mean, think of the opportunities..

rusty will give you free merchandise..

default.jpg

and get to play in front of a massive crowd at a rabbitohs home game..

video_140.png

australian idol eat your heart out..

A souths fan with teeth, who would've thought

Glen

Bench
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/galuvao-told-quit-for-god/story-e6frexqr-1111113783162

Someone mentioned this in another thread but thought it deserved its own place here.

Joe Galuvao, cult figure and premiership winning second rower at Penrith, signs a lucrative 3 year deal with Souths from 2006. Midway through the 2007 season, Joe is playing reserves and he has been struggling with injuries since coming to Souths.

The Bunnies decide to continue their recently acquired strategy of throwing a shitload of cash around, offering Craig Wing a big contract for 2008. To fit him in they then have to offload other players to stay under the cap.

So the twin towers Rusty and PHaC sit Joe down and suggest that since he attends a church with his family in his own private time, he would be better off retiring from football altogether at age 28 to join the ministry. Joe politely tells them to get f**ked, and they eventually work out a release down the track to sign with Parramatta.

After a tough first year, Joe came good at Parra and featured prominently in their 2009 run to the grand final. He then jagged a 3 year deal with Manly, continuing to play excellent footy and now lining up for another grand final this Sunday, and likely another premiership.

Meanwhile Souffs have done sweet f**k all since then apart from a Charity Shield or two.

LOL@Ru$ty
LOL@PHaG
LOL@50uff$

The most concerning thing of all though was probably Joe thinking he would win a premiership with the Rabbits in the first place:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-07-13/galuvao-to-target-premiership-with-souths/2058308

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Surely 'Good Riddance' would have been a favourite for LOL@50uff$posters in 2001/2002?

Nah Tom I'm no fan of News Limited and I've got fond memories of the 60-0 shellacking my Knights delivered to your mob in 1999. There's just too much proud history associated with your club. I mean 40 years of failure, 1 final series in 20 years, the low IQ of Dunniesman, come on...the other clubs can't compete with records like that.

When you got kicked out it was almost like laughter had no place in rugby league anymore. Long may the LOL@50uff$ continue.

perverse

Referee
i do agree, it wasn't the same when we were wondering who was going to prop up the rest of the ladder. i was relieved to see souffs reinstated.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
picture0007.jpg

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better hide your metho
I'm telling you why
Souffy Claus is coming to town

He's gonna get pissed
Then satisfy his vice;
Only seen Souffs win the comp twice;

He steals stuff when you're sleeping
Goes to Centrelink when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better hide your metho
I'm telling you why

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/galuvao-told-quit-for-god/story-e6frexqr-1111113783162

Someone mentioned this in another thread but thought it deserved its own place here.

Joe Galuvao, cult figure and premiership winning second rower at Penrith, signs a lucrative 3 year deal with Souths from 2006. Midway through the 2007 season, Joe is playing reserves and he has been struggling with injuries since coming to Souths.

The Bunnies decide to continue their recently acquired strategy of throwing a shitload of cash around, offering Craig Wing a big contract for 2008. To fit him in they then have to offload other players to stay under the cap.

So the twin towers Rusty and PHaC sit Joe down and suggest that since he attends a church with his family in his own private time, he would be better off retiring from football altogether at age 28 to join the ministry. Joe politely tells them to get f**ked, and they eventually work out a release down the track to sign with Parramatta.

After a tough first year, Joe came good at Parra and featured prominently in their 2009 run to the grand final. He then jagged a 3 year deal with Manly, continuing to play excellent footy and now lining up for another grand final this Sunday, and likely another premiership.

Meanwhile Souffs have done sweet f**k all since then apart from a Charity Shield or two.

LOL@Ru$ty
LOL@PHaG
LOL@50uff$

The most concerning thing of all though was probably Joe thinking he would win a premiership with the Rabbits in the first place:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-07-13/galuvao-to-target-premiership-with-souths/2058308
images

rofl@rusty

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Another productive day for the LOL@50uFF$ movement - and it's not even 9.30 yet!

I'd be pleased not to get anything from souffs santa to be honest...

Even the coal would be pinched.

LOL@50uFF$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

i think as well as a case of lol@souffs, it's a case of lol@burgess family too..

we have:

sam, who can't ride a scooter..
luke, who loves tongue kissing fellow front rowers..
and george, who can't kick a conversion to save his life..

of course, i do put conversion in bold, as it's clearly a case of lol@telegraff too - they call that video a "Field goal fail"?

but, what to expect.. they also have a photo of sandow kicking a "field goal"..

706247-chris-sandow.jpg

geez the ballboy must be quick to run out there and throw a kicking tee under the ball for a drop kick..

but.. with all the lol's.. it's still lul@souffs....

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That's because the telegraph hates souths. Which is interesting considering that a lot of souths fans use that newspaper as their bedding.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souffs have announced their 2012 memberships.. ('epic', as i believe our resident SMP commented..)

interesting to note their "member charter" (special comments by me)

members-commitment.jpg

In order for our staff to provide you with the best service possible we must ensure their safety and happiness and we therefore ask our Members and fans to make a commitment to us;
  • We will support our team with dignity and pride <it's dignity, luanne!>
  • We will not cause the Football Club embarrassment with inappropriate comments or behaviours <better hope they don't come on here and read anything by bunniesman then>
  • We will celebrate wins unitedly <and infrequently>
  • We will commiserate losses without blame <nothing like sharing a bottle of metho to take the pain away>
  • We will ensure our dealings with representatives of the Rabbitohs are professional and non threatening <nothing says "professional" like offering virtual bunny hugs... and what about the souffs representative who whished for 3 people to get hit by a bus?>
  • We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others <bugger.. so no more souffs fans in this thread then?>
  • We will help Rabbitohs staff by offering solutions to problems that we encounter <damn. i bought two hamburgers when i only needed one.. maybe you can give this to greg for me?>
  • We will not present problems to the Rabbitohs that we can do nothing to change <hi rabbitohs, i have nothing planned for next september. are you able to entertain me with football in that period?>
  • We will accept the explanations that we are given by Rabbitohs staff and put matters in writing if they are not to your satisfaction <so in otherwords, if you don't like their explanation, tough luck.. i don't know of any rabbitoh fan who can actually write?>
  • We will not display banners with obscene or inappropriate messages <dead v anyone???>

Ozzy

First Grade
That's because the telegraph hates souths. Which is interesting considering that a lot of souths fans use that newspaper as their bedding.
I would have thought that with bigger pages the SMH would have been better. Mind you the SMH is a better paper so maybe not that many are just thrown away.

We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others

I wonder whether Rusty would like to know that one of his paid "professionals" wished me and two of my mates to be hit by oncoming traffic because we dared to hold up a banner?

Professional behaviour indeed.

LOL@50uff$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts