What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
hi muzby, i agree, dat person hated on u like ppl are hatin on me and hatin on souths,

u have stuff in common with souths, all good ppl have things in common with souths coz souths is a good club

i promise to everybody here, i hereby declare i am not muzby, i swear to god, and i swear on the life of my gilfriend, my mum, my dad, and south sydney that i am noone but hektikrabbitohgangsta2012

also muzby, the 'gangsta songs' in my sig is my3 favourite songs dat mean da most to me, onerepublic is truly awesome,cher lloyd is the most gangsta female singer i ever seen, and creepin up slowly by taxiride is my all time favourite song by an aussie, so that alone makes it gangsta
Congratulations,in record time.....................you just made the list.

jaynie

Juniors
so u can see i am 2 halves irish and 1 halv kiwi and 1 half lebanese

and a half is 50%, so 50% irish, 50% kiwi, 50%lebanese,obviously

Oh good lord...

LOL@50uth$ fans have finally mutated into some sort of creature 1.5 times the normal human. Or is it all the KFC they have been eating with Inglis has overwhelmed their brains?

*Apologies to all the normal Souths fans out there who are just as baffled as the rest of us.

10yjnnt.gif

LUL@Souff Sudney

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I don't think he's new at all.

In fact, I reckon he's one of those two, striving for renewed credibility. If you can call it that.

the dude

Juniors
i swear on the life of my gilfriend, my mum, my dad, and south sydney that i am noone but hektikrabbitohgangsta2012

Is that you Darius? Don't hate gangsta!! It's not Souths fault that Wayne has you by the proverbial ball & chain.
Stop wishing on what could have been, we have about 2 Fullbacks in waiting that will eat you alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.