What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Z

souffsmom.png

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
images

Hey Mr Crowe, I won't be at training today.

images

Say what?

images

Nah, I've got an appointment with our social media professional.

images

Alright. Give her a bunny hug for me.

images

Sucker.

juro

Bench
images

Hey Mr Crowe, I won't be at training today.

images

Say what?

images

Nah, I've got an appointment with our social media professional.

images

Alright. Give her a bunny hug for me.

images

Sucker.
Considering the lack of shirts in those pics, Kiki would be happy with the appointment...

SaraSassypants

Juniors
'touring' hong kong?

it's not exactly a massive country.. i'm sure she could knock it over in one gig.. maybe two at best..

and i do love it when someone can't make the big time in their home country, so they head overseas to an obscure country to try make a name..

and i should know..

i'm huge in the czech republic..

Considering all you guys do is sit on your computers and comment on this forum all day do you really expect me to take that as an insult? The girl's getting paid to perform music overseas. She's laughing! Regardless posting pictures of someone you don't even know and putting them down because of a team they support is just childish

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Considering all you guys do is sit on your computers and comment on this forum all day do you really expect me to take that as an insult? The girl's getting paid to perform music overseas. She's laughing! Regardless posting pictures of someone you don't even know and putting them down because of a team they support is just childish

As long as it's at LOL@50uFF$...

Thanks for playing in traffic.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

oh dear.. i think we've hit a nerve..

it wasn't supposed to be an insult princess, but if you decided to take it as one, then go for it..

maybe you'd feel better about having a laugh at a try-hard musician if i friended her on facebook, that way it wouldn't be posting pictures of someone i didn't know...

i'll give that a crack..

in the meantime, looks like the curse of the rabbitoh has struck again for the lol@souffs busker..

i hear her "tour" of hong kong consists of scoring herself a residency at the novotel bar, playing cover versions of radio songs.. good work there..

shame they have to offer half price drinks to get people in..

maybe rusty can score her a gig at star city???
Hayley-Legg_Poster_20110809.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
in times of old, they used to brand idiots so that people knew to stay away from them...

isn't it amazing that as so much changes, so much still stays the same...

Tattoo_MG_9375_l.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so.. tell me what is wrong with this statement:

from another souffs forum said:
Surely there is nothing more sexy than a Souths Girl, clad in red and green, walking towards your
seat with a full tray of beers during a Rabbitoh victory. GLORY GLORY

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
another bit from the souffs forum.. a souffs fan with a sense of humour.. must be mr shines?

Members and Club Committment - Very Funny

A mate of mine just sent me an email replying back to the email he received from Souths regarding the Members Committment. He wrote back with his own version of the clubs committment. Its very good!!!!

MEMBERS COMMITMENT

In order for our staff to provide you with the best service possible we must ensure their safety and happiness and we therefore ask our Members and fans to make a commitment to us;

- We will support our team with dignity and pride
- We will not cause the Football Club embarrassment with inappropriate comments or behaviours
- We will celebrate wins unitedly
- We will commiserate losses without blame
- We will ensure our dealings with representatives of the Rabbitohs are professional and non threatening
- We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others
- We will help Rabbitohs staff by offering solutions to problems that we encounter
- We will not present problems to the Rabbitohs that we can do nothing to change
- We will accept the explanations that we are given by Rabbitohs staff and put matters in writing if they are not to your satisfaction
- We will not display banners with obscene or inappropriate messages

So he decided to email them back with a few commitments of his own:

THE CLUBS COMMITMENT

In order for your fans to provide the club with the best support possible we must ensure their sanity and happiness and we therefore ask your Club and staff to make a commitment to us;

- We will play each game with respect and pride, with a focus on motivating our supporters to voluntarily remain in the stadium until after the full-time siren.
- We will not cause the club’s members embarrassment with farcical displays masquerading as rugby league.
- We will celebrate wins only if we played to a level befitting of a professional sporting unit
- We will make hard decisions in the event of a loss and not pick the same overrated 17 players each week.
- We will ensure our dealings with the media, and fans of the Rabbitohs, are rational - or at least, not delusional.
- We will read all supporter forums, taking note of all abusive and confrontational opinions, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse, aimed at Fetuli Talanoa, and other SSFC players
- We will help jaded Rabbitohs supporters by offering counselling to supporters whose symptoms stretch beyond two decades.
- We will not present problems as being out-of-our-control when everybody clearly knows that it’s the coach and/or CEO’s fault.
- We will accept that almost half a century of failure is our fault and our fault alone
- We will not commence our recruitment drive before the completion of the current season as it is received as a final insult for why you, the members are, yet again left with nobody to support in September.

o m gawd, dis thread is too hektik (and not in da good way like me), y all da haters hatin on my club? wat we ever dun to any of u, is it coz you all haters are jealous lots? coz u follow da shit teamz so all u can do is hate on the good ones like SOUTH SYDNEY,all my souths bruthas and sisters are good lookin and awesum and we never done nufin for you to hate us

I BE SOUTH SYDNEY REPRESENTIN 4 EVA, and u all should stop hatin i think, coz south syhdney is a good club and u shud not hate the good, u should copy the good so u can be good too,

why do u hate us?
is it coz we too gangsta?
is it coz we too playa?
too many of the hot chicks like da souths fans so u jealous?

all the other hektik g's and me are just sittin here thinkin y do u hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts