What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o m gawd, dis thread is too hektik (and not in da good way like me), y all da haters hatin on my club? wat we ever dun to any of u, is it coz you all haters are jealous lots? coz u follow da shit teamz so all u can do is hate on the good ones like SOUTH SYDNEY,all my souths bruthas and sisters are good lookin and awesum and we never done nufin for you to hate us

I BE SOUTH SYDNEY REPRESENTIN 4 EVA, and u all should stop hatin i think, coz south syhdney is a good club and u shud not hate the good, u should copy the good so u can be good too,

why do u hate us?
is it coz we too gangsta?
is it coz we too playa?
too many of the hot chicks like da souths fans so u jealous?

all the other hektik g's and me are just sittin here thinkin y do u hate us?

OK guys... Bunniesman or Big Cretin? Taking all bets...

o m gawd, dis thread is too hektik (and not in da good way like me), y all da haters hatin on my club? wat we ever dun to any of u, is it coz you all haters are jealous lots? coz u follow da shit teamz so all u can do is hate on the good ones like SOUTH SYDNEY,all my souths bruthas and sisters are good lookin and awesum and we never done nufin for you to hate us

I BE SOUTH SYDNEY REPRESENTIN 4 EVA, and u all should stop hatin i think, coz south syhdney is a good club and u shud not hate the good, u should copy the good so u can be good too,

why do u hate us?
is it coz we too playa?

Oh geez, you won't last long..

You'll either get banned or you'll get sick of trolling.

good luck. :crazy:

thorson1987

Coach

why do u hate us?
is it coz we too playa?

Impossible, How can teams copy 50uffs, if they did everyone would finish 10th.

But 50uffs would still find a way to miss the finals.

LOL@50uffs.

Oh geez, you won't last long..

You'll either get banned or you'll get sick of trolling.

good luck. :crazy:
trollin? i dont troll, im hektik, and i didnt do nuffin for 1 post that u haters havent done for 2000 posts,
Impossible, How can teams copy 50uffs, if they did everyone would finish 10th.

But 50uffs would still find a way to miss the finals.

LOL@50uffs.
you just jealous coz ur team got smashed by da mighty warriors

thorson1987

Coach
trollin? i dont troll, im hektik, and i didnt do nuffin for 1 post that u haters havent done for 2000 posts,

you just jealous coz ur team got smashed by da mighty warriors

HAHAHAHA.

I know what it's like for my team to play finals football.

And i see you are 50% Irish, 50% kiwi and 50% lebanese. How does that work?

KiamaSaint

Coach
oh dear.. i think we've hit a nerve..

it wasn't supposed to be an insult princess, but if you decided to take it as one, then go for it..

maybe you'd feel better about having a laugh at a try-hard musician if i friended her on facebook, that way it wouldn't be posting pictures of someone i didn't know...

i'll give that a crack..

in the meantime, looks like the curse of the rabbitoh has struck again for the lol@souffs busker..

i hear her "tour" of hong kong consists of scoring herself a residency at the novotel bar, playing cover versions of radio songs.. good work there..

shame they have to offer half price drinks to get people in..

maybe rusty can score her a gig at star city???
Hayley-Legg_Poster_20110809.jpg

It is amazing what happens when you take away the Red and Green. All of a sudden this girl looks hot.

lol@50uff$, making hot girls look fugly and deluding poor ugly boys into thinking they're hot for over a century.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
LOL HAHAH that was exactly my first thought too.

I reckon its muzby.

bah.. Why do i always get the finger pointed in my direction when these accounts pop up?

But i think it is someone taking the piss out of the bunnies.. Especially when u check out the 'gangsta songs' in their signature..

HAHAHAHA.

I know what it's like for my team to play finals football.

And i see you are 50% Irish, 50% kiwi and 50% lebanese. How does that work?
i put my heritage on here coz i am proud of it, dont be racist plz? and how it works is i am half irish and half kiwi and half lebanese

all 4 of my grandparents are born in different countries (not australia), my dads dad is irish,he mooved here and he married a lebanese woman, den they had a boy, he had a boy and thats me

den my mums mum was born in irish, den she moved here, den she married a kiwi man, den they had a baby, then dat baby grew and was my mum, den that mum had a baby with the boy i mentioned b4 and dey had me

so u can see i am 2 halves irish and 1 halv kiwi and 1 half lebanese

and a half is 50%, so 50% irish, 50% kiwi, 50%lebanese,obviously

im proud of it and i hope ur not hatin on my heritage
It is amazing what happens when you take away the Red and Green. All of a sudden this girl looks hot.

lol@50uff$, making hot girls look fugly and deluding poor ugly boys into thinking they're hot for over a century.
yep i rekon hayley legg is very pretty, and she likes souths, seriously she really does like souths,wont let me put links until i have 20 posts but look on utube, there is 2 songs by her about souths, and not hatin on souths but lovin on souths like a good person

she is pretty and good at singin, lots of pretty talented girls like souths

bah.. Why do i always get the finger pointed in my direction when these accounts pop up?

But i think it is someone taking the piss out of the bunnies.. Especially when u check out the 'gangsta songs' in their signature..

LOL This is going to be interesting...

My money is on it being a dragons or roosters supporter.

WBU ?

hi muzby, i agree, dat person hated on u like ppl are hatin on me and hatin on souths,

u have stuff in common with souths, all good ppl have things in common with souths coz souths is a good club

i promise to everybody here, i hereby declare i am not muzby, i swear to god, and i swear on the life of my gilfriend, my mum, my dad, and south sydney that i am noone but hektikrabbitohgangsta2012

also muzby, the 'gangsta songs' in my sig is my3 favourite songs dat mean da most to me, onerepublic is truly awesome,cher lloyd is the most gangsta female singer i ever seen, and creepin up slowly by taxiride is my all time favourite song by an aussie, so that alone makes it gangsta

also muzby, the 'gangsta songs' in my sig is my3 favourite songs dat mean da most to me, onerepublic is truly awesome,cher lloyd is the most gangsta female singer i ever seen, and creepin up slowly by taxiride is my all time favourite song by an aussie, so that alone makes it gangsta

I like Cheryl Lloyd and One republic.

You're a top bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts