What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuDragon

Juniors
For a better understanding of this thread's title, and with the due reverence to gypsy:

withcrowd_640.gif

juro

Bench
Ah, the start of a new thread. Like the start of a new season - where anything is possible!

Hopefully this will not end like so many seasons for Souths fans, in bitter disappointment.

Let's send it upstairs!!

betcats

Referee
We should start an lol@50uffs craze like the plankin thing. Everyone start posting photos of lol@50uffs in crazy spots.

The ultimate goal is to get Crowe in a photo with a big lol@50uffs.

dogslife

Coach
Eventually I'd like to see one of these threads named in Muzby's honour. I think it would be a fitting honour for the Godfather of LOL@50uff$

tumblingdice

Juniors

I always said to myself i wouldn't post anything in this ongoing thread, but FMD this stuff is gold!

I have now got to get it out of my system. So here goes:-

LOL@50uFF$

Ahhh that feels better now.

There must have been some merkin souths supporters here to attract the ire of everyone else on LU to keep this thread going so strong...i mean 5 threads of abject ridicule and disrespect for a once great club. But now its lol@ 50uFF$. :lol:

PS: but fair dinkum some of you guys must have a lot of time on your hands to be able come up with this stuff.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I always said to myself i wouldn't post anything in this ongoing thread, but FMD this stuff is gold!

I have now got to get it out of my system. So here goes:-

LOL@50uFF$

Ahhh that feels better now.

There must have been some merkin souths supporters here to attract the ire of everyone else on LU to keep this thread going so strong...i mean 5 threads of abject ridicule and disrespect for a once great club. But now its lol@ 50uFF$. :lol:

PS: but fair dinkum some of you guys must have a lot of time on your hands to be able come up with this stuff.

It's mostly an affectionate dig at the place, and a not so affectionate dig at some crazy and deluded fans.

As for coming up with the chuckles, people here have a good muse and a vast archive to draw from.
Records go back over forty years!

gypsy

Bench
Redfern Four et al,

Well here we are, Number 5! As a noob on here, I say congratulations to all the long-serving LOL@50uff$ members for making it what it is today.
I want to send a special shout-out to his grace, Muzby. Like all good captains, he leads by example. Looking forward to plenty more gold in the lead up to 2012.

Finally, thanks to Senses for this great honour. When I saw the thread title, I felt like dancing. But not just any type of dancing....I'm talkin G.I at the end of the 4 Nations, gettin his Beyonce on....no training til January y'all!

GI_640.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.