What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen

Bench
image0269v.jpg

Couldn't help but notice through my dirty windscreen while sitting in traffic today. A huge LOL@50uff$ fan, must be headed back to Redfern, right? Oh wait, he bought his car from City Motors at HOMEBUSH

Mambo

Juniors
Wow, just saw this thread. Amazing.

They say that you only get a target on you if you start to do well. Obviously you guys all feel the need to knock Souths, tall poppy style. I am taking each comment as a compliment towards all the hard work Souths have been doing since being readmitted into the NRL in 2002.

A very proud LOL@Souffs fan here. Keep up the good work boys.

some11

Referee
all the hard work Souths have been doing since being readmitted into the NRL in 2002.

2002 - 14th
2003 - 15th (wooden spoon #6)
2004 - 15th (wooden spoon #7)
2005 - 13th
2006 - 15th (wooden spoon #8)
2007 - 7th (knocked out 30-6)
2008 - 14th
2009 - 10th
2010 - 9th
2011 - 10th

Keep up the "hard work"
:thumb

Didgi

:lol:Tom Shines has secured far more respect for Souffs and Souffs posters than all the protests of the rest of their fans, yet still they appear to create lols.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
2002 - 14th
2003 - 15th (wooden spoon #6)
2004 - 15th (wooden spoon #7)
2005 - 13th
2006 - 15th (wooden spoon #8)
2007 - 7th (knocked out 30-6)
2008 - 14th
2009 - 10th
2010 - 9th
2011 - 10th

Keep up the "hard work"
:thumb

We're just a good side out of luck.

Jason Maher

Immortal

They say that you only get a target on you if you start to do well. Obviously you guys all feel the need to knock Souths, tall poppy style. I am taking each comment as a compliment towards all the hard work Souths have been doing since being readmitted into the NRL in 2002.

This has to be fishing. No-one could really believe that, could they?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Oh for the love of LOL@50uFF$.

You have no idea what tall poppy syndrome is do you?

It implies great success ala Darren Lockyer or Melbourne pre truth.

If you think this is knocking LOL@50uFF$ I'm pleased that you'll be long gone before it really kicks in due this supposed success!

That is all.

LOL@50uFF$

Silent Knight

First Grade

I love this comment...

Ronald M of Redfern says… Today at 8:23 AM
@Adelaide Rooster, I wouldnt wish Cronulla on anyone let alone King. Contrary to their performances in recent history, I do think the bunnies will go well this year. We have a great coach in Madge and some good game busters. Inglis seems to be getting some hunger back and King is no slouch. No, I don't think we need worry about the bunnies this year however the Roosters may be another thing. The Shonkies will get their first ever trophy to put in their empty cabinet ....... a wooden one so you are safe there but the chickens won't be many places above them.

He never lost it!

GI-eats.jpg

greginglis.png

foods.jpg

4f7518ed-ac6a-4f47-9257-933d0cc8d018.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts